Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
  1. Default

A reminder to all those that upload ; Please Please make sure that you read
    Mobiles24.com: Upload Guidelines

There are a lot of you that still do not give your uploads a correct Title or place it in the correct categery, these items will be refused, wasting your time and ours, We understand the odd 1 or 2 and will change these, but when you upload in mass and can't be bothered to give it a correct name or correct categery, then why should we?

Mobiles24.com has become known for having an organised public gallery. To keep us that way, please read the uploading guidelines to decrease the chance of having your upload refused and help us to keep Mobiles24 clean and organised with accurately titled uploads and good quality content.

Thankyou
    Last edited by amaway; 01-02-2009 at 07:36 PM.

2. Default

Hi,
    I was informed by Mark that if an animated theme is being uploaded then the word animated can be part of the title but im still having my themes titles edited thus removing the word animated. ( yes im aware of the tick box )
    Im also having the themes description removed even though i am not advertising, i am simply describing the theme itself which is the purpose of the description box.
    Mark can you please confirm if the word animated can or cannot be part of the title please so i know for future uploads.
    Thanks.

3. Default

Has far as i am aware that use of "Animated" in a theme Title is ok, I use it myself from time to time. Your descriptions being removed, i can not give you an answer on that though i can say that most of the themes that you upload do give all the details about the contents of the theme and is perfectly fine.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Has far as i am aware that use of "Animated" in a theme Title is ok, I use it myself from time to time. Your descriptions being removed, i can not give you an answer on that though i can say that most of the themes that you upload do give all the details about the contents of the theme and is perfectly fine.
    Thanks amaway, i appreciate your reply.
    So my latest theme titles were edited unnecessarily, so i have sent Mark a PM with the details to have them ammended back to their original titles.
    As for my themes description, i have no idea why sometimes that area is removed, as i only ever really confirm whether the theme has changed or default icons.
    not a problem though, i was just seeking an answer either way.
    Thanks again

5. Question Ambiguous?? I ripped it from the CD

Ok I'm new here but one of my uploads was refused as ambiguous. I ripped it from the cd. That is the Title of the song & correct artist(Cristian Castro/ Mi Vida Sin tu Amor). The guidelines are good & easy to understand despite the fact that we as customers may have differing opinions, it's you who run the site & business whos opinions & definitions matter. anyhow *waves* hi all! Nice site!

Quote Originally Posted by ZarahDawn Log in to see links
    Ok I'm new here but one of my uploads was refused as ambiguous. I ripped it from the cd. That is the Title of the song & correct artist(Cristian Castro/ Mi Vida Sin tu Amor). The guidelines are good & easy to understand despite the fact that we as customers may have differing opinions, it's you who run the site & business whos opinions & definitions matter. anyhow *waves* hi all! Nice site!
    Sometimes,if we don't manage to find the song in google,we refuse it as ambiguous.....

7. Default okies! :D

Thanks for the reply

8. Default

Hi,
    I have just recently addressed the issue with Mark about titles being edited unnecessarily & within 24 hours its happened again so can the person who edited this theme of mine, please explain why the word "walkman" was added when its an abstract theme...where does the word "walkman" come into a theme like this & what was wrong with the titles i add bcos clearly something is wrong bcos my themes are getting edited too often even though im being informed by Mark & Amaway theres no need too as i correctly title them as well as offer the correct info with the description field

http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...a_blue_walkman

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shadow101 Log in to see links
    Hi,
    I have just recently addressed the issue with Mark about titles being edited unnecessarily & within 24 hours its happened again so can the person who edited this theme of mine, please explain why the word "walkman" was added when its an abstract theme...where does the word "walkman" come into a theme like this & what was wrong with the titles i add bcos clearly something is wrong bcos my themes are getting edited too often even though im being informed by Mark & Amaway theres no need too as i correctly title them as well as offer the correct info with the description field

http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...a_blue_walkman

Thanks
    I have informed the admins and your theme will be renamed....

10. Default

hi just have a prob i downloaded songs and when i try to up loadit to my motoroal 850 using web jal it gives me a eror check to see if its connected and if my baud rate is good and all is good i used to be on a different site and all the games and ringtones i got from there still work any help would be appreciated thanks Anthony