Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Nce Log in to see links
    Thanks for all your views. But it seems that the majority has gone for the over rated Ps3. I'll stick with the few of us who still think the Xbox360 is best. Ps. I too can't wait for GTA IV, this will be the game of the year but that will be another poll.
    It seems you and I are the only two people with a bit of sense left in us

2. Default xbox 360

Hello , i own a 360 and i've got to say i love it . At the moment it's out on repair for the 3 red light's . My xbox live name is - xGDTx ToRnAdO it's amazing the technology these day's lol

3. Default

Today people i read that 30% of all 360's sold have failed

whereas only 1-3% of all ps3 and wii's have failed

shocking isn't it

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    Today people i read that 30% of all 360's sold have failed

whereas only 1-3% of all ps3 and wii's have failed

shocking isn't it
    From the above mentioned infos, PS3 and Wii are quite stable in terms of working conditions. X360 is quite fragile maybe due to its complicated interiors...

Quote Originally Posted by avante Log in to see links
    From the above mentioned infos, PS3 and Wii are quite stable in terms of working conditions. X360 is quite fragile maybe due to its complicated interiors...
    True. The Xbox had a lot of problems. Microsoft realized this and have guaranteed that they will replace any Xbox that fails and replace it with the more stable one.
    Which is good, since I had to get mine replaced...

6. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    True. The Xbox had a lot of problems. Microsoft realized this and have guaranteed that they will replace any Xbox that fails and replace it with the more stable one.
    Which is good, since I had to get mine replaced...
    I will aim for PS3 and Wii, when my old folks (PS2 and GC) passed away and in RIP status. As for Xbox, I don't to waste my time running to and fro between the game shop and my home. Unless I want to get some workout and exercise, suffering time loss in order to keep fit...