Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Question Xbox360, Ps3 or Wii?

Hi to everyone

Which console do you own if you have one?
    Which do you think is the best?

I own a Xbox360 Elite, in my opinion is the best next gen console even though it's had technical issue's(Never had problem with mine). The Ps3 is over rated even if it's won the war between High Def & Blueray. The Wii has a good control system, but for a next gen machine it could of had better graphics. I know graphics don't make a great game, but i love graphics & gameplay.
    What do other user's think?

2. Default

ps3

im sorry but i've owned all 3

and ps3 is better

mostly for online (being free)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    ps3

im sorry but i've owned all 3

and ps3 is better

mostly for online (being free)
    Thanks for your view. I don't play online games, call me old fashioned but i enjoy to sit with friends next to me so i can see there expressions on there face when i beat them. Another reason i like the 360 is the control pad, even the army use them for remote spy planes

4. Default

i agree with you about the wii

really poor graphics....

then again it is cheap

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    i agree with you about the wii

really poor graphics....

then again it is cheap
    Sorry for slow replies i'm replying via my N95 8gb
    Your right it is cheap that's why it sells, plus the way you play anyone can play even the oldies for fitness.

6. Default

i prefering x-box.
    it is cheap (between ps3 and wii).
    graphics doesnt matter. quality does. thats what this console have.

There is only one true next gen-platform and that is the PC.

But console-wise, the Xbox 360 is king.

8. Default

Its the PS3 for me, not only the amazing graphics and gameplay, but the fact that it does not cost to play on-line, I have the 80Gb Version.

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Its the PS3 for me, not only the amazing graphics and gameplay, but the fact that it does not cost to play on-line, I have the 80Gb Version.
    How much do you pay for internet access? Assuming you have a broadband connection.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    How much do you pay for internet access? Assuming you have a broadband connection.
    I pay £35 a month but i have a 20MB Broadband conection, but it does not actually cost that because i have cable and Telephone all with the same company so if you were to brake it all down, it actually works out cheaper than that.