0 RP

Country
    Nigeria
    Thanks

Default Can L7 work without sim?

Is it true that motorola L7 can work without sim? If it's true, please let me know the procedure.

Game Reviewer
    3,860 RP
    Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

not if you want to phone people on your phone

you will need a sim for that

910 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Smile

Hi SHEHUAS,

You can only phone emergency calls and get onto calender and reminders (not games or anything like that).

All The Best,

Andy
    Have a problem or need help ?
    If so please feel free to send me a private message (PM)

0 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Default Nope

you can only use emergency calls the sim card is what makes the calls so everyphone needs 1

910 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by walkman9 View Post
    you can only use emergency calls the sim card is what makes the calls so everyphone needs 1
    NO, you can also use your calender and a few task options, i just sent you a post on another thread, because you said you can't do something even though you haven't got the phone!!

If i was you, just stop posting things that you don't actually know about!!!!

0 RP
    Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

how can i install mobiles24 software to my motorola l7 phone

0 RP

Country
    Nigeria
    Thanks

Default Loading Games On L7

Go to mobiles24 home page and log in. Then click on Free Mobile Games and click on any game you want. When the game opens you will get two download options: 1) Click here to download to PC. 2) Download JAD file.
    If you have attached your L7 to the computer, just click on 'Click here to download to PC' and the computer will give you options to save. Select save to memory card (the computer will refer to it as removable disk).
    When the download finishes, eject your phone and disconnect it from the computer.
    Go to Games and Apps in your phone menu and open it. Then select (Install New) and you will see the game you downloaded. Select the game and the phone will give you the option to 'Install'. Press Install and the phone will display 'Not a signed application install?' Select yes and the phone will install it. When it finishes instlling, it will ask you 'Run game?' . Press yes and enjoy your game.
    The second method is that you can save the game to your flash drive and later transfer it to your L7 by copying it fro the drive and pasting it on the memory card and just install it.

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default re

the motorola l7 is strictly a gsm cellphone and cannot perform its normal function without a sim

910 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by maicoliptico View Post
    the motorola l7 is strictly a gsm cellphone and cannot perform its normal function without a sim
    Maicoliptico,

You earned 0% respect from me when you said that. Motorolas are a worldwide manufactor. You can get them on ALL networks!!!

So stop posting incorrect information!!

Many Thanks,

Andy!!!!