Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Do You Hate People Who Download HUNDREDS Of Stuff But Don't Contribute To The Website

Last edited by Nightmare; 10-09-2013 at 09:49 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare08 Log in to see links
    It's Nightmare again, I joined this website recently and downloaded bare stuff, but I've also started uploading (Taxi! - Which Got 3100 downloads so far!!!).

But I've been seeing people who take bare games and have got 0 reward points.

Do you think they should start uploading. Vote Now!!!

The way I see it, I just assume the people who constantly ask for ringtones and the like do so because they can't make them themselves, and that I'm providing them with something they otherwise would have never gotten. Besides, I don't mind making ringtones, it takes minutes...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare08
    Do you think they should start uploading. Vote Now!!!
    not really because some people don't know how to get games, themes, wallpapers, etc.

some people may not upload games but they might help in the forum, or upload the games there

some people may only come on here to download things, i dont see that as a problem, because thats what the website is for

to be honest i dont really care

plus i think to use the word 'hate' is a bit harsh
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 17-04-2008 at 04:30 PM. Reason: addition of quote

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    not really because some people don't know how to get games, themes, wallpapers, etc.

some people may not upload games but they might help in the forum, or upload the games there

some people may only come on here to download things, i dont see that as a problem, because thats what the website is for

to be honest i dont really care

plus i think to use the word 'hate' is a bit harsh
    I agree with songbird

5. Default

:gasp!: I can't hate myself!

nah.. although, the others are right. Some people aren't good at finding stuff on the internet, so they have to rely on the generous bunch who are willing to share their blood and sweat for free.

6. Default

Yeah, maybe I was a bit harsh, but I mean the people who have bare stuff which bare people are trying to find, and they keep it to themselves.
    As far as i know - nothing is hidden from us

Me vote!:
    I don't hate people who download TRILLIONS of stuff but don't contribute to the website

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    As far as i know - nothing is hidden from us

Me vote!:
    I don't hate people who download TRILLIONS of stuff but don't contribute to the website
    Same here

But i DO hate ppl who post-farm in their stupid threads like:
    GTA is coming soon on mobile omgomgomg!!!shift+1 I may post it 1 year later
    or
    there is going to be a sequel for gangstar! woho! I dont know when but there is going to be
    Or this one.
    It just makes me laugh

Smile

Some people upload, some people download or both things. That´s should not be a problem.

9. Default

Yeah, maybe I was a bit harsh, but I mean the people who have bare stuff which bare people are trying to find, and they keep it to themselves.
    I'm assuming me being from the states is the reason why I have no clue what you're talking about here. What does "bare" mean?

Anyhow, there's plenty of stuff on M24 for everyone to enjoy, whether your enjoyment be downloading it, or uploading something for others to enjoy...

10. Default

how refreshing!!! as someone who has downloaded loads from this site which is great by the way, and haven't uploaded much (don't know how) i thought this was going to be a slag off the technophobes forum! Thanx everyone who has contributed keep up the good work! X