Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Smile Lcd or Plasma?

Hi to everyone. Which Tv is best Lcd or Plasma?. I own a Sony 40in Lcd, ideal for video games. What do other user's think?. Nce
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Wink

Samsung TV's are currently the best.

If you have a under 37" LCD its great. But if you have a 40" LCD the quality is poor. So Plasma over 37" and LCD under 37" is my opinoin.

3. Default ye

samsung lcd are alright but if you get plasma hd tv it be best

4. Default

Well if you get a 28" plasma tv its excatly the same to a 28" LCD tv!

5. Exclamation Lcd or Plasma?

I don't agree with cornet1994 statement, saying that Lcd's above 37in's are poor quality. My Sony Bravia 40in HD lcd has a amazing picture quality whether your watching a digital source or hi def. Also playing xbox360 or PS3 games through my tv, the picture is amazing too. Nce
    Last edited by Nce; 08-04-2008 at 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling of comet's it should be cornet

6. Default

i would say Plasma, only because every lcd i've had has broken

although my ps3 does look good on a lcd
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 08-04-2008 at 02:32 PM. Reason: typo

In my opinion plasma TV's display a better picture than LCD. I've always bought LCD's as I thought they were better and I've owned the Toshiba 32WLT66 32" HD LCD and then a Samsung LE37R88BD 37" HD LCD TV. I've now got the Log in to see links and in comparison with the Samsung 37", the Panasonic has a better picture when displaying HD content (Gaming & Movies) with far better blacks. Standard definition Digital TV is Fantastic on the Panasonic, considerably better than the Samsung which in my opinion has one of the poorest SD quality pictures I've seen. Also, Samsung TV's always seem to have poor sound along with LG.

Overall, I think Sony have the best LCD's (Bravia 40") and Panasonic & Pioneer have the best Plasma's.

8. Default

i'd have to agree with that

9. Smile

I think ill might just agree with you lot, im a bit out numbered

10. Default

Everybody have their own minds of which one is better.
    I prefer LCD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Overall, I think Sony have the best LCD's (Bravia 40") and Panasonic & Pioneer have the best Plasma's.
    I agree.