Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Software for w580i needed

if anyone out there has software for w580i i would really apreciat it if they would share it with me =]

2. Smile

Hi Walkman9 (again ),

Please could you be more specific with 'software'.

Many Thanks,

Andy

3. Exclamation to mr. cornet1994

hai mr.cornet..., do you know what application to block or spam or blacklist any unwanted sms & call incoming for my motorola C650??
    please help me mister....i really need your help . thank you mister.... best regard : class_mild.

4. Smile

Hi Class_Mild,

I do not have a program like that, but if you call your operator they will be able to block the messages.

Sorry if this wasn't much help,

Andy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    Hi Class_Mild,

I do not have a program like that, but if you call your operator they will be able to block the messages.

Sorry if this wasn't much help,

Andy
    i already do....,but my operator can't do that. they said if my phone support, there's some java application (.jar) to block or spam any unwanted sms. do you know that? 'cause if it true, i really need that. it very useful to my phone. do you know something mr.cornet??

6. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by class_mild Log in to see links
    i already do....,but my operator can't do that. they said if my phone support, there's some java application (.jar) to block or spam any unwanted sms. do you know that? 'cause if it true, i really need that. it very useful to my phone. do you know something mr.cornet??
    The only way to do it, is to get your operator to do it!

7. Default

i see.... by the way, thank you mr.cornet....i'll try to ask my operator again. please don't be bored to help yeah mr.cornet..., 'cause i must learn more...and more...about the technology from you mr.cornet ('cause i think you are a smart and nice person mister..) thanks again mr.cornet

8. Default

I'm not that smart

9. Default he must me smart

you must be smart to relize mr is smart =p

10. Default

Good Point they say it takes one to know one.

So either we're both smart, or we're both stupid