Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    You can access it by going through Quick Links > Today's posts > then clicking back to "advanced search". It's hardly ideal, but the function still exists and its omission appears to only be an oversight by the admins.
    Thakyou so much for your help, very much appreciate, Silver

2. Default

How on earth do you download a ringtone, it used to me so simple... I found the one i liked went to wapsite on my mobile phone and entered ID, now I am so frustrated I want to throw my computer??? What the heck did you guys do, and I cant find instructions anywhere... everyone is commenting this is fantastic, maybe if I found directions somewhere ANYWHERE i could join the bandwagon... but for the life of me I cannot.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kimb1233 Log in to see links
    How on earth do you download a ringtone, it used to me so simple... I found the one i liked went to wapsite on my mobile phone and entered ID, now I am so frustrated I want to throw my computer??? What the heck did you guys do, and I cant find instructions anywhere... everyone is commenting this is fantastic, maybe if I found directions somewhere ANYWHERE i could join the bandwagon... but for the life of me I cannot.
    Nothing has changed in the way you download. The download ID can still be found by clicking download. The wapsite is still functioning exactly as it was before.

Where specifically are you having an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Why do I only see image/s like that?

Printscreen...
    Is it only me or all members are also seeing images/screenshots like that above ^^^?

Please reply

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Is it only me or all members are also seeing images/screenshots like that above ^^^?

Please reply
    Link to a post where you see it?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Link to a post where you see it?
    I see link/s instead of image/s. What do you see..., Silver?

These link images are posted with [IMG] ..... [/IMG].

I have no idea why these [IMG] ..... [/IMG] are not working in post message/s
    Last edited by Michelle; 11-04-2013 at 10:40 PM.

7. Default

I see the images.

Try another browser?

I still don't see images at M24. I'm using Firefox version 20.0.1 and it's just been updated this morning

EDIT:

I am using Internet Explorer right now, but when I have logged in at M24 I don't see the images, but when I am not logged in I see the images. Why is that???

EDIT:

Also when on Firefox when I log off I see images in post, but not when I have logged in
    Last edited by Michelle; 13-04-2013 at 02:29 AM.

hello

why is it that I can't update and delete my uploads (mp4 videos)?

10. Default

Bizarre. Might be your internet then. I'm still having no problems.