Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thankyou for the link, but can you show me where I can find it on the forum without saving the link (you gave me) as a Bookmark. I like to click directly from the forum, my sweet brother

EDIT:

Mark, can we have the other (not the 'Silver' link above) Search Feature/Button at the forum.., I found it so much easier and quicker to use
    Last edited by Michelle; 18-03-2013 at 11:05 PM.

what is the maximum pending uploads for the mp4 videos? my current 25 uploads were approved but when i tried to upload another video, it's not showing up on my *my uploads* section.... and my mp4 videos aren't showing up on my gallery.... how is that so???

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    I am sorry Mark to give you so much work...

I do not see the "Update" Button, can you point it out to me
    I want to Update at Gallery, but I can not see these The Sims Freeplay , Yumby Smash, Angry Birds Star Wars, Pou, Minecraft - Pocket Ed Demo, Subway Surfers, Flow Free: Bridges, Brothers In Arms 2, 4 Pics 1 Word - Guess The Word, Benji Bananas Games "Update" Button And there are so many more "Update" Button missing from Spyder uploads

Screenshot below

Last edited by Michelle; 19-03-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeemoh02 Log in to see links
    what is the maximum pending uploads for the mp4 videos? my current 25 uploads were approved but when i tried to upload another video, it's not showing up on my *my uploads* section.... and my mp4 videos aren't showing up on my gallery.... how is that so???
    Same with me zeemoh. Probably a bug. And i dunno what the max pending uploads is, but i validated about 13 of your vids today. Is it still not showing?

@blusky, You can only update your own uploads.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    But what do I do if I have other game or app files to upload that is not "My Uploads". I don't understand why it is that way, there must be another way.., Paul

what is the maximum pending uploads for the mp4 videos?
    .... i dunno what the max pending uploads is, ....
    Unless something changed with the upgrade , shouldn't it be the sum of 100 files of any category in validation queue?!

Sorry Zeemoh, there's still a few bugs to be fixed with "My Uploads" section.

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    But what do I do if I have other game or app files to upload that is not "My Uploads". I don't understand why it is that way, there must be another way.., Paul
    The current system only allows the original uploader to update their apps, but we'll be amending this to allow non-developer uploaded apps to be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm
    shouldn't it be the sum of 100 files of any category in validation queue?!
    Yep, there should be. It'll be fixed soon.
    Last edited by Karl; 20-03-2013 at 02:34 AM.

Hi zeemoh,

Max pending uploads is 100.

Your video may not have shown up in "My Uploads" because of a session bug. Some uploads have been uploaded as "Unregistered" where you are logged out but still able to upload. I think this is what happened in your case and it's now fixed. I will transfer affected uploads to your account asap.

The profile issue is also a bug, I'll have that fixed later today.

Same with me zeemoh. Probably a bug. And i dunno what the max pending uploads is, but i validated about 13 of your vids today. Is it still not showing?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    Unless something changed with the upgrade , shouldn't it be the sum of 100 files of any category in validation queue?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Sorry Zeemoh, there's still a few bugs to be fixed with "My Uploads" section.

The current system only allows the original uploader to update their apps, but we'll be amending this to allow non-developer uploaded apps to be updated.

Yep, there should be. It'll be fixed soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Hi zeemoh,

Max pending uploads is 100.

Your video may not have shown up in "My Uploads" because of a session bug. Some uploads have been uploaded as "Unregistered" where you are logged out but still able to upload. I think this is what happened in your case and it's now fixed. I will transfer affected uploads to your account asap.

The profile issue is also a bug, I'll have that fixed later today.

thanks for all your answers...

and my mp4 videos aren't showing up on my gallery
    This is now fixed.