1. Thumbs up Wifi Signal Booster v1.1

Wifi Signal Booster v1.1
    Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher
    Overview:Try the new application on marked, Wifi Signal Booster, it will make your wi-fi signal stronger by 20-30%! All you have to do is to press the button and wait until the phone network signal is calibrated and increased. Speed up your internet with this application, it will improve your 3G, 4G, and Wifi signal.
    Disclaimer: This is a prank app! Actually the wifi speed remain the same, but you can fool your friends by telling them that the network signal can be increased and boosted through this app.

--- Trademarks ---
    This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by anyone. All authors hold the copyright over their works. All images and ideas are registered trademarks of the respective authors.
    No personal information will ever be stolen from you in our apps.

Important
    We want to keep our apps completely free as well as clean of intrusive and push ads which users don't like while we keep it updated with more and more features. In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
    Search shortcut icon on your home screen (see image below).
    Search shortcut on your bookmarks.
    This will help keep this app 100% free and help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
    You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), this will not affect the application in anyway.

More Info:
    Download Instructions:

I will try this app.i hope it will work good.