1. Default MobilePDF

There is this adobe reader for mobile in the downloads section but when i tried it, it says the program can't enter the system due to security restrictions. Can someone help me find this mobilepdf adobe reader for my nokia 6300? Thanks in advance.

2. Default

[Removed Advertisements: Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jx1024 Log in to see links
    There is this adobe reader for mobile in the downloads section but when i tried it, it says the program can't enter the system due to security restrictions. Can someone help me find this mobilepdf adobe reader for my nokia 6300? Thanks in advance.
    You need the original jad file to remove the security restrictions
    you can get it here, but its a trial version
    [Removed Advertisements: Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]

4. Default

thanks but the link to download the jad file is not available

5. Default mobilepdf

I've been trying to use mobilepdf as well but its giving me "Can't load document". Please help! Thanks!

6. Talking try this...

Download MobiPocket Reader.

on this site go to forum/java apps/Mobi Pocket Ebook reader by tofu24

Download the attached file into your PC.

That would have the MobiPocket Reader PC Software you have to install into your PC

and it would also have

the MobiPocket Reader .jar app you have to install into your phone.

Once the MobiPocket Reader Software is running in your PC, drop the PDF files you want to use onto the Bookshelf and wait until it creates a MobiPocket file you will find in your My eBooks folder in your Documents.(go to My Documents/My eBooks)

MobiPocket files should then be downloaded into the eBooks folder in your mobile phone.

once all of that is done... Open the MobiPocket App in your phone and you should find and be able to read your PDF files there.

this all sounds tedious, but once you get the hang of it, it's actually sort of easy,speaking from my own point of view, of course.XD

i hope this helped because i know your dilemma, i have tried and tried and TRIED again to use MobilePDF but it simply does not work.

if you need further help just shout out and i'll do what i can.

7. Default Mobi Pocket Ebook reader

Thank you. Will give this a try!

This one is definitely working. But I have to make some changes in the application access. Thanks a million!!! Now I don't have to make my pdf files to txt files before I can use it.

8. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by helpenn Log in to see links
    This one is definitely working. But I have to make some changes in the application access. Thanks a million!!! Now I don't have to make my pdf files to txt files before I can use it.
    i know it's great isn't it? And there's none of those restrictions about pictures etc.

No worries i am happy to be of any help at all XD

REP should really go towards tofu24, but i wouldn't be opposed to getting some *hint hint*

pahaha jokes and enjoy the software! Xoxo

9. Default

hehehe! Well, Thanks for those hints!

I am still enjoying the app in my other phone. it is incompatible with the BB's new OS though. Dang!
    Last edited by helpenn; 16-05-2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: x

10. Default

this application dosent work in my nokia 6230i