View Poll Results: What do you think about this thread?

Voters
205. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

156 76.10%
  • Good

43 20.98%
  • Poor

6 2.93%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

it's awesome pal~~~

2. Default

thanks i found what i want hahah the red the for 5610 hahah cause i got the blue one.. problem is how to change the music player theme

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    Nokia 5310 XpressMusic Blue Version Themes And Nokia 5610 XpressMusic Red Version.Works Only With s40v5 phones.You can extract the stuff from the theme with winrar and make the same theme for the for s40v3 phones with Nokia Theme Creator.

For exemple i maked one for my 6234.

Thanks a lot
    Do you have the Blue for 5610 ?

4. Default

Hello,
    do you have "8800 classic" and "aston martin" themes?

5. Default

well done! I have looking for the theme of 5220 for a long time.

6. Arrow Nokia 6085

Can Anyone please upload original themes of nokia 6085 and or 5200 and or 3110c please?

7. Default

Can anyone please post the original Dark Red theme from Nokia 3600 slide?
    Thanks a lot!!

8. Default Nokia 5300 theme

Hey,,please..can anyone upload the Original Xpress Music theme that comes for Nokia 5300.My themes got deleted when formatted my memory card.I managed to get the other themes except for this one..please help me out!!!!

9. Default Supernova themes

Hello, I found these Supernova themes in a and I thought I'd share them here. These are the default themes from two phones of the new Nokia Supernova line.

These are for handsets with the S40 5th ed FP1 platform, so if your phone can support it you can set the accompanying SWF file as the wallpaper. If not, there's a default still picture wallpaper for each theme.

Enjoy!

P.S. If anyone who reads Vietnamese can tell me whether or not I wasn't supposed to post these themes outside of that forum, please PM me and I'll be glad to take this post down.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Outlaw; 25-01-2009 at 09:25 AM.

Arrow

Nokia 7210 s40v5 Original Themes:
    Birdsville.rar
    Discs.rar
    Morph.rar