1. Question Samsung Galaxy S3 can use App 2 SD Pro (Move Apps To SD) 2.00 ??

hello, fiends can it's work on Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean), i'm a new user of this phone please help me.

can this work on samsung galaxy s3 just ask first before i try on my phone, hopefully can work well.

I search from website have a lot of this type of apps but also see a lot of complain can not work on Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean) Please help me.

Hope to hear good news from you, thank you very much.

Most phones only allow maybe 2-4gb for apps but gs3 allows you to use all of the 16gb to install apps, this is the reason they gave when asked about it, I save all music pics, vids, on external memory card then I can have as many apps as I want

3. Default

Samsung galaxy s3 is the a wonderful smartphone, which is having impressive and innovative features like multi touch, android operating system, expanded hardware, eye tracking ability, wireless charging option, high speed net connections and good camera etc...

4. Default

It works fine with 4.0.4, so hope fully it should be work with 4.1.2 also.

5. Default

Samsung s3 is the most success phone in all series phones, it is supports the all type of features, functions and applications. So first you say anything, which and what type of applications you want, then we can helps you in better manner.

6. Default

Mostly phones only permit maybe 2-4gb for apps but Galaxy S3 allows you to use all of the 16gb to install apps, this is the reason they gave when asked about it, I save all pics, videos, on external memory card then I can have as lots of apps as I want.