Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default do wii love it

I got my Nintendo wii console for christmas its a great console ive only got wii sports game which is ok for a while im getting the zelda game on friday are there any other good games i should pick up too?
    Did you get a wii for christmas? what do you think of it and the games you have?

I wouldn't mind trying the Wii out, seems very innovative. The games look fun! I might get one in a couple of months when the prices drop.

3. Default

Havent got one, but looks like a good laugh. The games package looks quality, what do you think of it?

4. Default

I got one on launch day, they are brilliant and sooo easy to use, definately worth buying.

Well, I now want a Wii!

What games are worth getting?

6. Default

the wii is a blast! I played zelda an it was way cool. you move just like you are using a sword

7. Default

Hey I Like One Too!! Hehe

8. Default

I would not recommend getting that nintendo at all. but since u got it and liked it then good 4 u.

9. Default

it dus look like loads of fun, il get to try one 1 day lol

Default Xbox. Not Wii

The Wii is a great machine. If you're a fitness freak that is.
    Try playing golf for a hour or two.... Not a good idea if you need to use your arms later on.

Anyway. Watch out for Bioshock on the Xbox 360. Now that is going to be a game worth spending a few bucks on.