Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    The Wii is a great machine. If you're a fitness freak that is.
    Try playing golf for a hour or two.... Not a good idea if you need to use your arms later on.

Anyway. Watch out for Bioshock on the Xbox 360. Now that is going to be a game worth spending a few bucks on.
    Actually, for me (I got one at launch,waited 14hrs in line), the Boxing game is MUCH more tiring....

When we get together for a gaming party, it's usually Bowling and Tennis that wii
    () play.

Rafster

2. Default

I have Xbox 360 and a Wii But i must say although Wii dont have the gr8 graphics as xbox 360 it certianly hass a diffrent technology from other contanders but Wii is only good for wii sports other games are hard to control but overall id preffer PS3 which i am gettin in nxt few day

3. Default

The Wii is probably the best game system ever. It might even beat the N64 and Goldeneye with 4 people multi player...

It's not about the graphics, it's about the game play!!

Rafster

Quote Originally Posted by rafster Log in to see links
    The Wii is probably the best game system ever. It might even beat the N64 and Goldeneye with 4 people multi player...

It's not about the graphics, it's about the game play!!

Rafster
    Wii all love the fun games, but I agree that not all games are meant for this console. Tomb Raider for example. Apparently it has a lot more features than on the other consoles, but the control of Miss Croft is literally a handful.

Graphics are important only if the game sux. GTA San Andreas probably has the worst graphics EVER for a PS2 game, but the game is brilliant (in my opinion)
    Then again, playing a cool game like F.E.A.R on a console that actually has the power to generate beautiful graphics is a pleasure.

I'd rather not comment on the PS3...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Wii all love the fun games, but I agree that not all games are meant for this console. Tomb Raider for example. Apparently it has a lot more features than on the other consoles, but the control of Miss Croft is literally a handful.

Graphics are important only if the game sux. GTA San Andreas probably has the worst graphics EVER for a PS2 game, but the game is brilliant (in my opinion)
    Then again, playing a cool game like F.E.A.R on a console that actually has the power to generate beautiful graphics is a pleasure.

I'd rather not comment on the PS3...

HAHAH

Yeah, for example....

Transformers was a bitch and a half on the Wii, but a lot of fun on 360 and PS3....

LOL

Rafster

6. Default

This is so far the best invention in the gaming world. If u are thinking of buying go for it, it is so worth it. Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamorane Log in to see links
    This is so far the best invention in the gaming world. If u are thinking of buying go for it, it is so worth it. Amazing!
    I've changed my mind about everything. If you want ease of play with decent graphics, Xbox360
    If you want an over-hyped, EXPENSIVE, slow-selling console. PS3
    If you want to play fun games and get a good workout at the same time, Wii

But if you want to play games like Crysis and Oblivion to their full potential, mod till you can't mod no more and even create your own games, get a PC.

8. Default

I Got A Week Couple Months Back
    I ****** Hated It
    Then I Spent Ducketts On Hard I Thght I Could Use But Couldnt
    Its A Waste 2 Me
    I Play Mostly Sports Games Any Way So The Wii Is Def No 4 Me
    Long Live The 360
    Last edited by Karl; 14-09-2007 at 12:48 PM.

A week a couple of months???

Quote Originally Posted by ECLIPZ Log in to see links
    I F*#kin Hated It
    Not nice man.

Been playing the Wii for a few months now at a friends house... love it... trading a computer for one today............( I will own it for about $90usc)