Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Are you connecting to wap.mobiles24.com? Also, what service provider/network are you using?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Are you connecting to wap.mobiles24.com? Also, what service provider/network are you using?
    I'm going to Log in to see links

And i'm Vodafone.

Can you give me the song name and ID code of the item you're trying to download?

4. Default

Slipknot - Duality - 2706

I started trying Random ringtones aswell.

Didn't work.

Hmm, from the info you provided, it seems you shouldn't be having such problems. Try accessing wap.mobiles24.com, press Get Download By ID, and enter 2656 for the slipknot ringtone.

Does this work?

If it doesn't, then I'm not sure what the problem could be. It might even be an issue with Vodafone. Have you ever managed to download ringtones from Log in to see links, and have you (successfully) used other wapsites?

6. Default

Well.

It could be a problem with Motorola?

Back when I had a Nokia 3200.

I also used the same Company[Vodafone]

I was succesfully downloading Ringtones.

And yes. It worked.

Quote Originally Posted by devilssidekik Log in to see links
    It could be a problem with Motorola?
    Yes, possibly.

I've attempted to find out whether this is a known issue with your phone, but I've only come across users reporting problems with mp3 ringtones, not polyphonic.

I'd be interested to know if you have the same problem if you transferred ringtones via your PC. Maybe give this a try?

8. Default

Hey.. Im new 2 this site and downloaded a few ringtones from my mobile using the Log in to see links site... But iv had problems accessing the ringtones on my phone, it keeps coming up as file format not supported.... Can u please tell me if i can fix this? tanx

RedJam, please provide your phone name, model, network provider, network country and then we can try to rectify the problem.

Also, can you successfully download the ringtones to your phone? And does the error occur when you try to play the ringtone(s)?

10. Default

My mobile is a nokia 7360. My network provider is 02 and its in Ireland..

Id no problem downloading the ringtones to my phone, the problem occurs when i try to play them