Default Uploading error

When i tried to upload a file to the public gallery,
    It is showing like this,
    move_uploaded_file() [ function.move-uploaded-file ]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpKhnrqy' to '/home/mob24/public_html/static/secure/uploads/public/validation/PBUP-ExB5**1xdu.gif' in /home/mob24/public_html/site_header.php on line 7018.

2. Default uploading problem(s) retained.

I hav experienced uploading is quite difficult here .
    e.g.

1) Even after uploading (successfully filling up all parameters in upload form) the next page that shows "you uploaded successfully" goes BLANK. (problem exists in top 3 browsers). Also, Those uploads aren't seen in PUBLIC UPLOADS queue immediately.

(2) .nfl (nokia flash screensavers) files can't be uploaded.

conclusion: more constraints & less solutions

3. Default Alternative solution found for uploads

I uploaded my files to another well-known site. Fantastic!! They got uploaded & became available in PUBLIC gallery instantly there. No waiting time upto 7 days (sometimes upto 20 days) like m24.

Quote Originally Posted by ras1d Log in to see links
    ...Even after uploading (successfully filling up all parameters in upload form) the next page that shows "you uploaded successfully" goes BLANK....
    ...Also, Those uploads aren't seen in PUBLIC UPLOADS queue immediately...
    Quote Originally Posted by ras1d Log in to see links
    I uploaded my files to another well-known site.....They got uploaded & became available in PUBLIC gallery instantly there. No waiting time up to 7 days (sometimes upto 20 days) like m24.
    Efforts are made to upgrade Mobiles24.com!
    As such You might have encountered difficulties/issues during upload sessions If You tried uploading files to Mobiles24.com just recently!
    Usually the Upload Pages are quite straight forward and hassle free.

Most categories are moderated meaning that each upload is being checked (and tested) by a real person before it is accepted into Mobiles24.com's Free Gallery.
    If a upload doesn't meet required/expected standards , as picture and sound quality , functionality of a App/Game , title names , being a duplicate , .... - it will be refused in order to keep the Free Gallery as organized as possible.

The recent increase of validation queue time is unfortunate but not really a reason to complain about as long as You don't have 100 Uploads in Validation Queue - which is the maximum of files You can have awaiting Validation!
    When all Moderators manage to frequently come on-line , the Validation Queue time doesn't take more than hours.
    Accepted uploads are available immediately from the uploaders Profile Page , and the Free Gallery within 12 hours at most!

Boasting Yourself about "having found" another site that accepts ANY uploads instantly will not really help Your case!

5. Default all my mp4 uploads

all my mp4 uploads are showing this

0 seconds
    26. Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
    6uJ1hu2pRy

0 seconds ?

something for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit1951 Log in to see links
    all my mp4 uploads are showing this

0 seconds
    26. Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
    6uJ1hu2pRy

0 seconds ?
    Where are you seeing this Gerrit?

7. Smile

Uploads (Pending)

54. Telephonecall for the sexiest man in the room
    5qmUWQAnZK

mp3

9 hours
    55. your credit card
    GbHTErvOas

mp3

9 hours

Uploads (Pending)

time between uploads begins with 0 sec them begins to count seems not importent anymore uploads are ok

thx Mark
    Last edited by gerrit1951; 20-04-2013 at 10:51 AM.

something for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit1951 Log in to see links
    time between uploads begins with 0 sec them begins to count seems not importent anymore uploads are ok
    This was a time issue, I've put everything back in sync

9. Default

I uploaded some mp4 files yesterday and in the queued section it said 30 minutes then went to 1 hour then this morning they said 12 hours now 13. I didn't put them up for my benefit and to be honest I have never come across a site that takes so long to put stuff up its not a dig Im just saying its not great. I didn't come here to download anything I came to upload videos I cropped that look fantastic on video live wallpaper app for the benefit of others

Hi, Welcome to Mobiles24. Uploads are usually approved within 24 hours, but please allow up to 7 days.

Please make sure your uploads are tagged correctly and include any relevant tags (such as the movie name), which helps users looking for similar uploads. Also, try to ensure your videos are the correct aspect ratio. Please take a minute to read the upload guidelines, as only high quality content is accepted.

Thanks.