Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrow [FAQ] Theme Making Tools & Guidelines

Android

Sony Ericsson

Nokia

Windows Phone

BlackBerry

Image & Graphics software / editors to assist the creation of themes:

Note: Please do not use Microsoft Paint to resize your images, as they will become poor quality (pixelated). Images resized this way will be refused if uploaded to the Mobiles24 public gallery.
    Last edited by Karl; 28-10-2011 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Updated information

2. Default

Nice Post Buddy

3. Default

Is there any themes for LG phones? in particular the LG 8500 Chocolate.

There are no themes available for LG Phones. You only have the choice of the pre-installed themes.

5. Default

If there are no themes for LG's (I have KU250), how can I create one? And how can I use it? Formats of themes, places where to copy them, etc. Please, answer to me on: dzvonko at yahoo dot com If there is some software, that's better. TIA

DZvonko

6. Default

i think, that every answr for LG, or something else phonemarks find at the Google or Log in to see links...

7. Default

thanks for the info. i will try this out soon!! i might have some questions..hope u dont mind..

8. Default help.......

could you let me know a good program to use so i can resize the pictures....i have a W810

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kayode Log in to see links
    could you let me know a good program to use so i can resize the pictures....i have a W810
    If you have any pictures you would like resizeing then just start a thread with your pictures and ile do them for you, to any size you want.

10. Default

is there any tools for motorolas?