Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Default

Do u know if they will come out with themes for the lgs?

2. Default

Not likely at all.
    Lg hasnt come up with a themes creator ever since the launch of its phone series...

Is it just me or is the new version (3.29) of the SE Theme Creator a bit of a downgrade? When I make themes I like to use a pic for each window, and the above mentioned version of the creator doesn't use the full size of the pic in the desktop window. Instead, it uses the navigation window's pic in the background. (Unless you change the standby softkey and statusbar on the standby screen)

Is there a reason for this? Or am I missing something?

Hi Karl, i m trying to download nokia theme creator for both 40 3rd n symbian but that prompts me to register first, why? and is registration will cost me anything??

It doesn't cost anything to register/download nokia themes creator.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    It doesn't cost anything to register/download nokia themes creator.
    1 more query karl i have dowloaded the Carbid.ui but when i click to it's icons nothing is happening ,failed to open everything! and from where i can get Nokia S40 theme studio 2.2, coz i have no clue on site about it!

7. Default

guys you r Great i find alot help here!thnx

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    1 more query karl i have dowloaded the Carbid.ui but when i click to it's icons nothing is happening ,failed to open everything! and from where i can get Nokia S40 theme studio 2.2, coz i have no clue on site about it!
    just download from 4shared!
    I did that and now i make my own themes and also upload them here

9. Default

how do u do it??? not possible for k700i

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 3cyanide3 Log in to see links
    how do u do it??? not possible for k700i
    You need to download Sony Ericsson Theme Creator to make themes for your mobile: