Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Horizontal main menu display... any idea?

hi there people...

i kept on looking for themes that uses horizontal scrolling on the main menu, but unfortunately i'm having problem looking for one.

this is for a se w710. and if you are familiar with the lava theme. that's what i'm referring to.

any idea on where to locate one? or better yet, how to create one (tried using the theme creator of SE. but i can't get it to work. please help out. thanks...

2. Default

how to create the PNG file???

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yohasakura Log in to see links
    how to create the PNG file???
    You need PhotoShop or something similar M8... If I remember corectly Gimp also does it

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    You need PhotoShop or something similar M8... If I remember corectly Gimp also does it
    What for to pay, if it is possible to use a free-of-charge software

5. Default

Well That Makes Sense..

6. Question

Are you know any good links where i can make themes?

7. Default

thanks for the post.. but when i go into the nokia theme studio link for my 6280 it says the page cannot be found
    someone help me

8. Default

Karl
    The 'Nokia Series 40 Theme Studio's link seems to not work, even if you're registred there, but I found this one at Nokia's site: Theme_Studio_for_Symbian_OS (Log in to see links) ,who supports S60 and S40.

dzvonko
    There isn't themes for LG because there's no way (yet) to make one. You only can choose the ones that come with the software.

9. Default

What programe for the phone n95 pleas?

You will need... Log in to see links