Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Cool do you like rapidshare??????

coz i'm not.....

i don't like their way to give download.
    why they give option between free and premium????
    i know they'll give precentate from premium upload.

i just don't like that way.

give me your opion.!!!

2. Default 4shared.com is better!!!!!!

i think 4shared is better lesser waiting time between downloads and u can download 2 files at the same time without a premium account try it

LOTS OF FILE-SHARING SITES ARE NOT REALLY FREE, they use ads for the money or they create a premium thing that makes many people mad because many people are not rich. For me this site is really free and many people contribute to make this site work (sharing files, opinions or even advertising this site to other sites). I wish all sites are like that
    Last edited by ronluna; 28-03-2008 at 07:46 AM. Reason: additional opinion

Quote Originally Posted by inferno-was-here Log in to see links
    coz i'm not.....

i don't like their way to give download.
    why they give option between free and premium????
    i know they'll give precentate from premium upload.

i just don't like that way.

give me your opion.!!!
    That's a lot of anger....
    A lot of people can't afford to pay for the premium use. But I think they should jack up their "free" servers nonetheless.

4. Default

i'm using fileden, they give 5gb storage for free
    -please note: i'm not advertise here-
    talking about rapidshare. have you heard about ''universal share downloader''? google don't know anything about this. someone know where to get it? latest info i get is: this soft isn't free, even have no trial.

5. Default wait!!!

i'm using fileden, they give 5gb storage for free
    -please note: i'm not advertise here-
    talking about rapidshare. have you heard about ''universal share downloader''? google don't know anything about this. someone know where to get it? latest info i get is: this soft isn't free, even have no trial. it will download automaticly from share sites such as rapidshare.
    about 4shared, yeah, they're better than rapidshare.

6. Default

personally i hate rapidshare.
    i much prefer mediafire or megaupload

7. Cool i've found the soft!!!!!

i've found the soft.

the only problem is, the language. but you can change it yourself.
    down it load here:
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. Default

what does that software do?

9. Default

yeah i think that rapidshare sucks 2. i was trying to download a game in like 10 parts and i had to wait over a day once i got 2 about part 4. that really annoyed me. thats y i like this site cuz its free and every1 contributes even the new members!

10. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by blade1000000 Log in to see links
    yeah i think that rapidshare sucks 2. i was trying to download a game in like 10 parts and i had to wait over a day once i got 2 about part 4. that really annoyed me. thats y i like this site cuz its free and every1 contributes even the new members!
    Hi. Your avatar and the handphone picture below the signature look exactly the same! How did you make it? Please advise. Please, please!