Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thumbs up Dangerous Dave: In The Haunted Mansion [by Wildec]

[2008]Dangerous Dave: In The Haunted Mansion ALL RESOLUTIONS!! in English and now for PC[DOS]

... a giant old mansion with many floors and scary rooms, built in different styles and colors, is full of zombies, ghosts, slimes, spiders and other creatures. Your mission is to kill them all, complete all levels and save your little brother Delbert.

Year 1991 will always be remembered by gamers because of a man in a red cap, who shot various monsters with his shotgun. Man's name was Dave, the game was called Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion, and this game won the hearts of gamers of the time despite a rather simple engine, 16 colors and 2D graphics.

Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion is a child of id Software and the imagination of John Romero. John Carmack, Adrian Carmack and Tom Hall, the rising stars of id Software, joined him to develop the game. The game was developed on the enhanced Shadow Knights engine and was successfully released in 1991, quickly winning gamers' sympathies all over the world.

The Dangerous Dave series contained several titles, but Romero has confessed that Dangerous Dave in The Haunted Mansion was the best of all the Daves created".

When new, powerful computers arrived, Dangerous Dave in The Haunted Mansion was forgotten, but today we are proud to present the original Dangerous Dave in The Haunted Mansion as a Java game for mobile phones!

The creators of the mobile version did their best to recreate the gameplay, graphics and atmosphere of the most lovable game of 90s.

tested on Nokia N73 and SE w580...

Don't forget to read the name of the JAR for the Activation Code

c ya around fellows!

Jar File into zip:
    Dave 240x320.zip
    Dave 208x208.zip
    Dave 128x160.zip by Songbird

PC BONUS!!!
    Dangerous Dave the first for DOS by nisx91.zip
    Dangerous Dave In The Haunted Mansion for DOS by J313C.zip

all version and plataforms are in ENGLISH
    Last edited by j313c; 15-04-2008 at 12:59 AM. Reason: MORE PLATAFORMS!! :D

2. Default

DAMN!!! 75 VIEWS?! and nobody say tnx... ok, forget to post another game

3. Default

Thanks, been after this one for quite a while!

Suppose you wouldn't happen to have the original/first version of Dangerous Dave? 176 x 220?

Cheers,
    Dave.

4. Default

Ok, always is the DEMO, but with the "Activation Code", you can get the FULL VERSION, this is for all resolutions, what you have to do is read the name of the jar file to know the Activation Code, for Forum reasons I cant post the Activation Code here,

and for the 176x220 Version, I dont have that one, but, Im going to put another resoultions soon, here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave7777 Log in to see links
    Thanks, been after this one for quite a while!

Suppose you wouldn't happen to have the original/first version of Dangerous Dave? 176 x 220?

Cheers,
    Dave.

5. Default games

Do you have this games 128x160?

6. Lightbulb

mmm damn man, Im still waiting for this 128x160 resolution, so keep in contact, late or soon will be here.

Quote Originally Posted by igorgrabeljsek Log in to see links
    Do you have this games 128x160?

7. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    TNX a lot for this Songbird!!!!!!!! now Im going to put this on the list of resolutions

8. Lightbulb

AWESOME GAME!! Tnx a lot for this classic game for PC and now for my cell

9. Default

I can't belive! When I was a child, I was playing this game on a 286, and now I have it on my mobile, at the same quality!
    I hope the sequel of the game will be released for mobiles soon (you know there was an easyer, but more colorated sequel, which was using a similar graphics engine)

THANKS!!!