Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by alexneversaynever Log in to see links
    I can't belive! When I was a child, I was playing this game on a 286, and now I have it on my mobile, at the same quality!
    I hope the sequel of the game will be released for mobiles soon (you know there was an easyer, but more colorated sequel, which was using a similar graphics engine)

THANKS!!!
    KOOL! KOOL! KOOL! I play this game in an ambard monitor on a 386 too I hope to get the sequel soon!!
    Last edited by j313c; 14-04-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: more info

2. Wink

The Original Dangerous Dave (1990 version)

strangely the original game has a smaller file size than the mobile version (96 kb only!!)....
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. Thumbs up

SUPER KOOL! Now I could play the first Dangerous Dave on my Moto A1200 with the DOS emu but I found a soft for PC called JAVA ADAPTER and now Im trying to put mobile games like the Dave Mobile version for the Moto A1200 or another cell with Touch screen availability!!

Tnx for the DOS game from the FIRST DAVE, Im going to put DAVE 2 too anyway Im going to put your credits on the page
    Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    The Original Dangerous Dave (1990 version)

strangely the original game has a smaller file size than the mobile version (96 kb only!!)....
    PD: If someone know how to put a MOBILE PROFILE here in mobiles24.com plz, put the MOTOROLA A1200 becouse is a great phone, Im really sure that are a lot ppl interested for know info about this phone, (just to letting you know this cell support JAR files too but dont have keypad just touchscreen and 8 external buttons :/)
    Last edited by j313c; 15-04-2008 at 01:00 AM. Reason: mega info

4. Default

I tried the game on motorokr e6
    but it starts and just quits the next second