1. Default samsung galaxy ace question

Hello everyone Ive just downloaded my first ringtone and now I cant figure out how to use it as a ringtone help?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady222 View Post
    Hello everyone Ive just downloaded my first ringtone and now I cant figure out how to use it as a ringtone help?
    Have you got it onto your phone?

3. Default

If you got this into your phone, then go there where you download it. And then mark the option like "make it ringtone" and you are done. And if you downloaded it into your PC then 1st transfer it into your phone and then do the same.

4. Default

go where you download it and then take the option like "make it ringtone"

5. Default Hi

May be you can reset it.

6. Default

If you got this into your phone, then go there where you download it. And then mark the option like "make it ringtone" and you are done.

7. Default

And then mark the option like "make it ringtone" and you are done. And if you downloaded it into your PC then 1st transfer it into your phone and then do the same.

8. Default

Yeah its working thanks for sharing the information..

From your download palace go and set it as your ringtone.
    Simply you can do it if you have downloaded it properly in proper format .