1. Default Hacker Secrets 2012 v1.0

Hacker Secrets 2012 v1.0
    Requirements: Android 2.1+
    Overview: Do you want to test your own networks ability to withstand a HACKER ATTACK? Did you know that it only takes a Hacker 15seconds to intrude your system? In this application, I'll show you how it's done!!!

Do you want to test your own networks ability to withstand a HACKER ATTACK? Did you know that it only takes a Hacker 15seconds to intrude your system? In this application, I'll show you how it's done!!! I'll show you inovative ways that Hackers use to infiltrate computer networks, shut down servers and spy on people. Hacker Secrets 2012 is a compilation of Hacker Techniques used to in todays Cybercriminal underground. Covers trojans, website defacing, hacking Gmail accounts, denial of service techniquies. Why pay alot of $$$ for an application about hacking when all you get is a bunch of past used techniques??? And as always...AD FREE!! Will add more current techniques if this application is popular.

More Info:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev12294.app117695
    Download Instructions:

2. Default

of course i am afraid of the hacker,they are too bad.