Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

those icon seems not functioning, i'm using mozilla

2. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit1951 Log in to see links
    In general a bit off a problem there is now so much software to make something (mp3 ringtone makers, the old techno makers).
    What's the protocol for these type's, you cant google them.
    If your refering to that video, if the video is a song then obviously we will try and google the name. Also if it is just a funny type of video, we watch it and then decide if the selected name for the video is suitable.

With sounds on the other hand its alot more difficult, because we normally cannot find a suitable name for the sound, obviously if its music which someone (so say) made its very difficult for us to accepted it, with a name that doesn't fit with the sound/song

Please feel free to ask anymore questions about the matter.

All The Best,

Andy
    Last edited by Andy; 26-03-2008 at 05:33 PM.

3. Default

Only because you edited one song, it doesn't means that songs is now "yours".
    Yes, that's what we understand when you put yourself as an artist.
    It's like you're stealing a music from someone =/.

4. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by RNight Log in to see links
    Only because you edited one song, it doesn't means that songs is now "yours".
    Yes, that's what we understand when you put yourself as an artist.
    It's like you're stealing a music from someone =/.
    I do not know if he made it or not yet
    Last edited by Andy; 27-03-2008 at 02:00 PM.

5. Default

actually i myself dont know who create it, i mean d notation, it has no composer name, no date, juz plain notation lesson... which i find relaxing to hear, so i compose it's midi file.. now whose song is that?? well forget whose song was that, what do u suggest so i can upload it?

6. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kukulukuk Log in to see links
    actually i myself dont know who create it, i mean d notation, it has no composer name, no date, juz plain notation lesson... which i find relaxing to hear, so i compose it's midi file.. now whose song is that?? well forget whose song was that, what do u suggest so i can upload it?
    Ok you will need to find the composer some how, because the .midi file is a remake of the .mp3 (making the song not yours).

Quote Originally Posted by kukulukuk Log in to see links
    If you composed the midi and you don't know who the original artist is then put your own username. If it were an mp3 that you uploaded, you would need to put Unknown as the artist.

Thanks

8. Default ok

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    If you composed the midi and you don't know who the original artist is then put your own username. If it were an mp3 that you uploaded, you would need to put Unknown as the artist.

Thanks
    its a .mid file, so i'll put my username which is kukulukuk?? i'll have a try uploading 1st...

9. Default

one of it is mysong.mid which is totally my idea, d whole of it, so what should i put in [artist]?

Yes, put your own username.