Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

yup it`s bes phone ever. I,m use it 1 year bout it never have problem or get my java games. it`s get my heart so deeply.

2. Thumbs up Really good all around phone.

The K750i is one of the best mobile Sony(W800,w810,w850,w950) ever made, believe me, I work in the telecoms market & have tried just about every phone out there. Some phones may beat it in specific areas, but for good all round performance, this is the ONE.

Battery life is fantastic, call quality is excellent, the camera puts some digital cameras to shame & the menu navigation is almost idiot-proof.

The phone is built like a tank as well, I have dropped mine four times, hard, but still works fine. It may look on the chunky side & not be as flashy as the latest models, but it will deliver better performance.

Mine is now 30 months old (yes, two & a half years) & the joystick is still working fine: TIP* You need to clean around it to stop dust & dirt building up which causes all the problems with the joystick that you will read about here!

3. Thumbs up My mobie

Have had mine for 11 months and can safely say the only problem i've had with it was the intermitent use of the joystick.
    Am getting a new mobile for xmas k800i so will be proud to use this 750i phone as a spare/memory back up for tunes etc

4. Thumbs up

Best! Best! Best!

Don't forget to apply all those hundreds of patches you get for it!!!!
    Especially the one to remove java restrictions and the one which lets you use the phone without a SIM!!!

And when you think its gone old - flash it to W800!!!

Last edited by nisx91; 21-05-2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: My opinion changes with time :D

5. Default

the best phone ever made.i have it for 1 year

6. Default k750i

I found the sony ericsson k750i to be a good fone to start with the camera software made for some good fotos, then the problem started with the fone freezing and re-setting it self, tried re-flashing the fone and the problem was still there. Needless to say the fone is no longer in existence is somewhere in the bristol channel, good riddance to bad rubbish, i'll never have another sony ericsson as long as live LONG LIVE NOKIA !!!!

7. Default hmmmmm

k750i???? i used it 4 14month...and i have no problem with it...
    i drop it so many times but its still fine.. but wheen i use 1gb sdpro..its goes slow 2 read it..
    tip

dont use center joystick 2 select icon, better use left softkey.

dont use joystick to play games...or yu'll broke it inn 2 weeks..

sorry for bad english

i have it already for 2 and half years

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    Best! Best! Best!

Don't forget to apply all those hundreds of patches you get for it!!!!
    Especially the one to remove java restrictions and the one which lets you use the phone without a SIM!!!

And when you think its gone old - flash it to W800!!!

what patches ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aradilon Log in to see links
    what patches ?
    well -- i use these right now:
    • Hyper Thunder 7 acoustics (i used toshara -- but Hyper Thunder is much clear on high volumes)
    • Faster long file name scrolling
    • Fluent moving of long names in mediaplayer
    • Music Button - without headphones connected
    • Play Radio without headphones connected
    • Take photograph when java is started
    • Work with phone without SIM
    • No Java restrictions
    • Flight Mode
    • Custom main menu
    • No more wap links in file manager
    • Custom media player skins
    • Unlimited SMS storage

List fo patches for K750:
    Last edited by nisx91; 03-09-2008 at 05:40 AM.