Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Administrator
    9,277 RP
    Contributor Ringtone Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Well done guys... I had an extremely poor season I wrote it off months ago. Looking forward to playing you all again next season though.
    2 people liked this post: ltelldean, ongrotonmelvi

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Well done! I thought I might have just caught you in the classic league, but I had an unlucky final gameweek.
    Yeah I noticed that you were right behind me and were pushing me all the way-winning both leagues would have just been greedy tho. Roll on next season.
    "In England, Manchester United's political power is strong and you must respect that and shut your mouth."

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Well done guys... I had an extremely poor season I wrote it off months ago. Looking forward to playing you all again next season though.
    I think a lot of people on here were in the same boat. If it is any consolation in the cup competition on the fantasy website I didn't even qualify for the first round
    "In England, Manchester United's political power is strong and you must respect that and shut your mouth."

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

It's that time of year again!
    Football season has nearly started and I have renewed the classic league from last year so everyone that entered last year should automatically be entered into the classic league for this year-for any and all new entrants the invite code is 583568-144388

I will post the same info in a new thread so as to make it clear that it is anew season and the past is gone-Game on.

Page 3 of 3 First 123