Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Just to inform everybody new entries to classic league and head to head are now closed.

If you haven't joined by now then you've missed your chance.
    1 person liked this post: abbaaiko

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Mini overhaul of team already (I took a gamble on injured players and their recovery just seems to be being put back further inc subs I have had 5 players not play at all!)

3 transfers and an 8 point penalty later this is my new team

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

I am so glad that we play classic and head to head leagues.
    I have moved to top of the classic league with a score this week of 101 points (well excited at that gameweek score)
    However my excitement at the score and climbing to 1st place was short lived once I looked at the head to head league and realised that all it means is a win and 3 more points-with all the players above me winning too I stayed in 5th place!
    The magic of football lives.
    "In England, Manchester United's political power is strong and you must respect that and shut your mouth."

Site Contributor
    117,361 RP
    Contributor Level 3 Android Contributor Android Theme/LWP Contributor Java Contributor Symbian Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Gold Favourite (Silver) Thanked (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Is it too late to join?

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Sorry about the delay(me and my latest desktop aren't bonding at all!) but here are the end of season standings

"In England, Manchester United's political power is strong and you must respect that and shut your mouth."
    2 people liked this post: Paul, svenny000

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

AS you can see the two winners this year are:

Classic league -Good to go (Me)
    Head to head - Mobiles 24FC (Karl)
    1 person liked this post: svenny000

Site Moderator
    11,251 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Android Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

How did that happen lazyitus?

Well done everyone.

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Well I was maintaining my team via my phone (No PC for awhile then enjoyed not being tied to a computer) BUT I also think that I was on top form and everyone else was either off form or not really maintaining team..) I certainly didn't follow your team selections what on earth happened to your team this year?! -bottom of one league and relegation zone in the other

Site Moderator
    11,251 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Android Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus View Post
    I certainly didn't follow your team selections what on earth happened to your team this year?! -bottom of one league and relegation zone in the other

With getting poorly last year with my kidneys, I just kept forgetting to change my team and stuff then gave up with being so far behind. As Arnie once said "I'll be back"

Administrator
    3,305 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Confirmed Android Artist Android Contributor Java Contributor Confirmed Symbian Artist Confirmed Theme Artist Confirmed Wallpaper Artist Ringtone Contributor Video Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus View Post
    AS you can see the two winners this year are:

Classic league -Good to go (Me)
    Head to head - Mobiles 24FC (Karl)
    Well done! I thought I might have just caught you in the classic league, but I had an unlucky final gameweek.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last