1. Wink Hashbang Games - Hello

Hi Everyone,

My name is Marco Williams, I am the co-founder and CEO of Hashbang Games. Were a new indie game development company based out of Wildomar, CA (i know, where is that? lol )

We have been working on our first game Orbital Blaster, which is up on Kickstarter. I'm not allowed to post links here yet, so you're going to have to do a little digging but i'm sure you'll find it. We do have a demo online for it also.

I am excited about being a part of your community, and I hope I can contribute.

Thanks for listening

- Marco (HBG)

2. Default

Welcome to the site!

3. Question

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Welcome to the site!
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Do you happen to know how many posts I have to make until I can post links and images?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HashbangGames Log in to see links
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Do you happen to know how many posts I have to make until I can post links and images?
    10 of them.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

5. Default

Awesome, then I'm getting closer .. lol I think I'm at 6 right now. I'll have to fish about and find some more topics I like and can post info about. I also wanted to announce our new game Orbital Blaster, but don't want to violate any TOS or forum rules. Where can I post our info on the game?

6. Default

Welcome here.......... but you can't do advertisement here.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    10 of them.
    Doesn't requesting 10 posts before someone can post a link encourage making useless posts?