Arrow [FREE GAMES] Life is Crime V1.6.3

Life is Crime V1.6.3
    Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher
    Overview: Play where you live. Build your rep. Dominate your Turf. Pick-up and drop off packages. Battle for Real Places.Start your Criminal Gang! Gang-up with 3 other players to become notorious.

[break]

Features:

- Gear up! Fully Customizable avatar: 200+ equipable guns, gear, and items.
    - Unlock Achievements! Earn over 50 Achievements - Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
    - Pick and Drop off Packages at real locations and profit together.
    - Real World Game Map: The game map grows and persists over time with player interaction - become legendary where you live.
    - Dominate your Turf! Leaderboards & PvP: Fight other players at real locations.
    - Build your Criminal Reputation: Become notorious within your home town or city - fight and dominate territory to keep your Rep high.
    - Missions: Complete missions at any coffee shop, bank, gas station, and more. The “Rob Bank” mission can be virtually completed at any bank, anywhere. Play with Friends:
    - GameFeed enables players to share achievements, goals, and gameplay moments with other players. Discover new places and players.
    - R2 Gaming Network. The R2 Network also features push notifications and deep integration with social networks such as: Facebook, Twitter and Google
    More Info:
    Download Instructions:

MoreLog in to see links here

2. Default

i love this games!!!

3. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by NewAndroid Log in to see links
    i love this games!!!

4. Default Old screenshots

These screenshots are at least 2 updates old. Good enough game although a lot of inactive players. Still lacks communication between players other than the members of your gang.
    Last edited by txtiger; 02-08-2012 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewAndroid Log in to see links
    i love this games!!!
    Thanks