Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sony Ericsson W810 Review

Please post your Sony Ericsson W810 reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Smile The Best Phone Ever !!!!

I bought this w810i phone from new,it was originally on t-mobile and black in colour,i had it debranded,and unlocked for a small fee,and i have since then (about 5 months ago) had numerouse phones,e.g: nokia n73,sonyericsson k800,k810,(because i got bored with having the same phone for more than a month,lol),but after thinking about the quality i got rid of these inferior phones and then went back to the trusty w810i,and a white 1 at that(limited eddition),well impressed with the phone the features,usability,performance,customisation,relia bility,i cannot stress enough on how great this little wonder is,buy 1 today if you get chance,as this model is probbably the best phone out ever !!!!,trust me when i say that you will not come accross another phone as good as this

3. Default

I totally agree, my phone is a w810i and absolutely love it!
    I love the easy access menus and how it comes with the photoDJ, videoDJ and MusicDJ software because theres nothing better to do during a long car trip (when your not driving of course!!) then sit back and create music or edit your favourite photos or movies.
    The only con about this phone (i'm not 100% sure about other sony ericsson phones) is the plug which you use for your headphones. The phone would be much better if there was a standard headphone on the bottom or side of the phone.
    But apart from that i give the w810i a 9.5/10 and two thumbs up!

4. Default the best fone ever

i hve diz fone nd i love it so much

5. Smile

the phone is a excellent phone but it is getting a bit old now

BUT... if its getting old it means its only going to be about £50 and at a supermarket you can get a that phone for £45 with free speakers!!!!!!!!

So its a excellent phone with a excellent price

6. Wink

i think this phone is old and rubbish now because i can buy it for £35 with free speakers if i wanted to, but i don't to be honest i would prefer to have a sony ericsson k510i which is the one i got even though it isnt as good!!

if you got £100 to spend on a phone for for a sony ericsson k800 with cybershot thingy and it is well worth your money

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    i think this phone is old and rubbish now because i can buy it for £35 with free speakers if i wanted to, but i don't to be honest i would prefer to have a sony ericsson k510i which is the one i got even though it isnt as good!!

if you got £100 to spend on a phone for for a sony ericsson k800 with cybershot thingy and it is well worth your money
    no i think the w810i is relly good and cheep it dosent mate about the price it maters about the quolity of the phone. dont u thnk

8. Default

Yeah,I own this fone too..this fone is really great..It has flash menu which other fone doesn't have..

9. Default

I am usually a nokia fan but this phone is very good! Its not that good looking but it has everything.
    So many features: flashlight, 4GB of memory, camera and music, changing themes and many more. It also came with headphones, which is expensive itself.

The only things that I did not like was fixing the mp3s as ringtones (but this website was a great help fixing this problem!!) the calendar does not keep the right birthdays and there is no reminder beep to tell me someone called which is for lazy people like me.

Otherwise great fone.

10. Talking mobile

this is a phone mine cost $175.00 australia its madness