Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

i used this phone for over a year before. now using W910i. seriously, its damn good the LED light's pretty versatile, and the camera's on par with cybershot phones. seriously. i dont know why, but sony ericsson, unfortunately, doesnt put such good cams on walkman phones hope they can make phones with the W810i as an example in the future, but with:
    1. 8GB internal memory
    2. 5MP camera
    3. at least a 2.4" screen
    4. improved A200 firmware
    5. takes pictures as fast as current cybershot phones

2. Default

I have w810 too.. i lyk it but i'm not sure wat softwares you could add on to it... any suggestions??? i wud rili lyk to have a bible in the phone but i don't think its compatible with any of the downloadable softwares..

3. Default W810i

I personally am using the W810i, and i think that it is an EXCELLENT phone for games. Mine's white XD. The keypad is nice to use, the light has came in handy for me alot of times and the camera is good as well. However, some things i personally dislike are the walkman volume, it is kinda soft when i play videos and songs and the videos. It takes a long time to forward the video when playing it in the walkman menu, and sometimes it even skips to the next video. While viewing it in the normal "file manager", you cant even forward the video.