1. Question My midis queued for 2 days!

Hi all,

Whoa, when I looked at my public uploads validation queue, I saw that my midis been there for 2 days! I wonder what have happened there...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by avante Log in to see links
    Hi all,

Whoa, when I looked at my public uploads validation queue, I saw that my midis been there for 2 days! I wonder what have happened there...
    there says that could take up to 7 days to accept your upload,you are not the only one that uploads on this site.

3. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    there says that could take up to 7 days to accept your upload,you are not the only one that uploads on this site.
    Yes, I know that I'm not the only one. My midis were finally accepted, but for my pictures, they were all refused...

Quote Originally Posted by avante Log in to see links
    Yes, I know that I'm not the only one. My midis were finally accepted, but for my pictures, they were all refused...
    Sorry for your pictures.... they need a name..... numbers just don't cut it............

5. Default

Generally midis take few days to be activated (or refused ), mine took 2 days, but all my wallpapers took less than 12 hours .

It's nothing bad. For the two things I think the activation is so quick!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RNight Log in to see links
    Generally midis take few days to be activated (or refused ), mine took 2 days, but all my wallpapers took less than 12 hours .

It's nothing bad. For the two things I think the activation is so quick!
    Since you have said so, then I can say nothing. I shall rest my case... Anyway, my pictures were accepted, with their names included, of course. Finally got a star, twinkle twinkle little star, so 'exhaustive' to get this star...

7. Default

Only more nine and we'll be happy...

8. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RNight Log in to see links
    Only more nine and we'll be happy...

All right! We will be the site contributors in the future! I just need a fighting spirit...

9. Default

While you have your one...

I think I need an addict one!
    Yay!!! More madness in my life!