1. Exclamation Jar File Downloading???? PLEASE HELP!!

Hey guys,

I really wanted to download and play a pokemon game (red/blue/yellow) but when I try to download it to my PC and open it.. it says Java Exception has occured.

Also, I copied the file to my Android Phone (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) but I can't find it anywhere there ?.? ...

PLEASE HELP.. I REALLY wnat to play XP..

2. Default

You have an Android phone, the file's extension must be .apk.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Arrow Java Emulator needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taranflame Log in to see links
    Hey guys,

I really wanted to download and play a pokemon game (red/blue/yellow) but when I try to download it to my PC and open it.. it says Java Exception has occured.

Also, I copied the file to my Android Phone (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) but I can't find it anywhere there ?.? ...

PLEASE HELP.. I REALLY wnat to play XP..
    To run a Java game on a Windows PC You need a Java Emulator!

You can download "SjBoy" HERE !

- Browse to the end of the page and get/download the attached file
    - Unpack wherever You want to
    - Go to a Java file/game , make a RIGHT mouse click and choose "Open With" , "Choose Program"
    - In the Open With window click "Browse"
    - Browse to the SjBoy executable file "Start-SjBoy.exe" and click "Open" , then "OK".
    HINT: You can assign SjBoy to automatically run Java files when double clicking if You check the box "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" located in the "Open With" window!

You can also Google/Yahoo for "KEmulator" , a Java emulator with better 3D games support than SjBoy.

Both have pros and cons.

In terms of running Java on an Android handset , I think they have something called "Java MIDP emulator" implemented and should as such be able to see and run Java files - if NOT , there must be a way to install it.

Whether MeBoy Java games will be able to fill Your handsets screen entirely , or be able to run on an touchscreen handset is a different question!
    Last edited by Wilhelm; 25-06-2012 at 11:25 AM.