Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Wap site wont work

need help every time i load up the wap website on my phone it keeps twelling me ther is a problem with the link but i was on the wap site yesterday help

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by olimobile Log in to see links
    need help every time i load up the wap website on my phone it keeps twelling me ther is a problem with the link but i was on the wap site yesterday help
    Its working for me
    Try to delete all the cookies and clear the cache of your phone form the internet settings

3. Default Stiil having problems

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    Its working for me
    Try to delete all the cookies and clear the cache of your phone form the internet settings
    thanks for the info its wos helpful but it stillisnt working

4. Default

The wap site isn't working for me on both my mobile and laptop either. Does anyone know what's going on?

Before I can help anyone, I need more information. Please provide the following:

1. Method of access (PC and/or phone)?
    2. Are you prompted for username/password?
    3. What error message do you receive, if any? (please provide the exact message)
    4. What browser are you using?

Thanks

6. Default

hmm it's sayin " The requested page cannot be displayed"..
    i can goto other sites but this one, which sucks :\

this just started doing this today
    Last edited by d1zzyd; 03-03-2008 at 04:52 AM.

7. Default

I am trying on both my phone and pc.
    yes I am prompted to sign in
    both messages are from internet explorer. on my phone it says "this page contains errors and cannot be displayed." on my pc it says something different. acts like it wants to download but an error comes up and blocks it part of it says "internet explorer cannot download / from wap.mobiles24.com internet explorer was not able to open this site. the requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found please try again later."

8. Default

thank you for helping figure out whats wrong

9. Default

thats actually the whole message from explorer on my pc. meant to delete "part of it" .
    thanks again.

I will have a look into this thoroughly later today (it's 4am here). In the meantime, can you try accessing wap.mobiles24.com/test and see if you have any success?

Thanks