Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Have you tried clearing the cache on your phone before re-attempting to access the wapsite? It's important to do this.

The error message you are receiving is very strange. It could well be your carrier.

2. Default

yeah i've cleared everything and reseted the phone.
    it's still saying 'the requested page can not be displayed'.

it's weird because the /test works

Ok, I will further investigate this problem tomorrow.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

4. Default

hey man its all good bro
    you're site is priceless
    keep up the work man

Thanks for your kind comments d1zzyd

I have created a debug script that might provide the information I need to resolve the problem. I have PM'ed you the URL you will need to access it.

6. Default

hi,is there anything wrong or changes to e wapsite?it seems like since sunday,when i login to e wapsite,e 'enter id' page isnt there anymore,wat was display was a total different page which only e 'mobile download' r underlined n when i chose it,i was lead to a page which need to pay for e download...wat happen,k someone pls help me..i need 2 download a few games badly...

For those who are experiencing this problem, please clear the cache on your phone and try accessing the wapsite again.

Thanks

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by olimobile Log in to see links
    thanks for the info its wos helpful but it stillisnt working
    Go to wap.google.com on you cellphone, then enter wap.mobiles24.com and logging. I hope it now works!!
    Remember to add wap.mobiles24.com to your bookmarks. Enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motseotsile Log in to see links
    Go to wap.google.com on you cellphone, then enter wap.mobiles24.com and logging. I hope it now works!!
    Remember to add wap.mobiles24.com to your bookmarks. Enjoy!!!
    There's no need to go to wap.google.com, nor would it have made any difference to the original problem (which is now fixed).

When there are issues with our wapsite, accessing via Google will make no difference to the problem.

10. Default

been on the wap site for a few weeks now and never had to log in to get to the site, now when i go to wap.mobiles24. com, it goes to a login screen for ur user name and password, i put my name and password in, but then it says there is an error, please go back and login again, invalid name or password. please help me to get back on this site, i use my name and password on the pc internet and it works just fine.

pbpreacher