Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

yes. it downloads both types. thanks for helping I will check back when I can. I hope you have peaceful dreams

2. Default

when I click on "go to main site" on my phone I get the same error. Thank you. goodnight

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    I will have a look into this thoroughly later today (it's 4am here). In the meantime, can you try accessing wap.mobiles24.com/test and see if you have any success?

Thanks
    hey mark, I'm able to connect to wap.mobiles24.com/test on my phone

but still, not wap.mobiles24.com

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by d1zzyd Log in to see links
    hey mark, I'm able to connect to wap.mobiles24.com/test on my phone

but still, not wap.mobiles24.com
    I'm being able to connect to the WAP site without a hitch (it doesn't prompt for login though)
    I'm getting successful connections both from my phone and PC (Opera)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne_S_McGraw
    I am trying on both my phone and pc.
    yes I am prompted to sign in
    both messages are from internet explorer. on my phone it says "this page contains errors and cannot be displayed." on my pc it says something different. acts like it wants to download but an error comes up and blocks it part of it says "internet explorer cannot download / from wap.mobiles24.com internet explorer was not able to open this site. the requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found please try again later."
    The WAP site wont work with Internet Explorer because IE doen not support WML - you can surf mobile sites using browsers like Opera (Log in to see links)

PS: If you ever run out of download credits, use Opera to get into the WAP site and use download by ID - that way you can download more than 30 xyz per day

5. Default

so what do you think the problem is...?
    why isn't my phone able to connect anymore

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by d1zzyd Log in to see links
    so what do you think the problem is...?
    why isn't my phone able to connect anymore
    Go to Google Search from your mobile phone and search for Mobiles24 use one of the result links

7. Default

i can't download from wap sites? It says that there isn't enough memory do download it but there is about 5 mb free space. Please help me, i'm desperate!

8. Default

Yeah i kinda got the same problem, I go on the wapsite on my phone, it loads but the screen then reads "Sorry! Requested item could not be loaded."
    The internet is fine, any help?

The Internet Explorer problem is fixed, however that problem was isolated and was not the cause of phone access problems.

In an effort to solve this issue, I've tweaked the code a little, so please try accessing the wapsite again. That is, those of you who have experienced problems in the last 2-3 days - not those who have never been able to access the wapsite full stop (that's connection related).

10. Default

it'll let me access mobiles24.com
    but not 'wap.mobiles24.com'...

is there a chance my carrier made it to where i can't access the site anymore?