View Poll Results: Who will win Euro 2012?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Croatia

0 0%
  • England

0 0%
  • France

1 20.00%
  • Germany

1 20.00%
  • Italy

0 0%
  • Netherlands

2 40.00%
  • Portugal

0 0%
  • Spain

1 20.00%
  • Sweden

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Holland 0-1 Denmark
    Germany 1-0 Portugal

It was a shocker for me too, since it's been some years now that the Danish side didn't beat the Dutch, and I really thought that judging by their performance during qualifying matches they'd perform well, well it's done now and it'll be tough for them to climb back up.

Germany won as expected of them, but on a minimum score, it's what baffles me in this group, only 2 goals scored whereas group A, 7 goals scored.

Tonight it's Spain v Italy and Ireland v Croatia, favorite v favorite and outsider v outsider.
    My pronostics, a draw between Spain and Italy and a win for Ireland.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    Tonight it's Spain v Italy and Ireland v Croatia, favorite v favorite and outsider v outsider.
    My pronostics, a draw between Spain and Italy and a win for Ireland.
    Nearly. Am not surprised with Spain v Italy being a draw. Italy was probably the better team overall as well. Ireland a bit unlucky but Croatia deserved it.

Today
    France v England
    Ukraine v Sweden

Dont think we will get anything here.

3. Default

Spain 1-1 Italy
    Ireland 1-3 Croatia

Italy looked great without Balotelli, he may be a good player but he screws up too much.
    And a win well deserved for the Croatian side, we'll see how they advance in group stage.

Hmm, for France v England, I'm kinda skeptical, can't see a winning side.
    For Ukraine v Sweden, little advantage for the Ukrainians since they are the co-hoster of the tournament, and I'd like to see the same intensity as seen for the opening match.

France 1-1 England
    Ukraine 2-1 Sweden

Good start. Not the best game, predictable, But draw a fair result. That ref had a France shirt on, gave us nothing.

I didn't watch the other game fell asleep. Would of preferred a draw, it means whatever happens in Ukraine's next match agaist France, still chance to qualify when play us last group game.

Greece 1 - 2 czech
    Poland 1 - 1 Russia

I wanted poland to win.
    Tomorrow portugal vs denmark and germany vs netherlands, I hope portugal will win.

6. Default

Denmark 2-3 Portugal
    Holland 1-2 Germany

Didn't get to watch any of the group A&B matches, and for Holland it's virtually over... I just hope for the next match, Holland beat Portugal for honor and Germany make a draw vs Denmark so both of them can go on for the quarter finals.

Tonight Italy vs Croatia, tough match but little advantage for the Italians, and Spain vs Ireland, shouldn't be that hard for the Spanish side.