Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Possible bug?

Do anyone know what this box is on the top of my phone, its a box with a graph of other boxes that keeps flashing it happened when i download a game any ideas what it is or how to get rid of it?

Jane

2. Question

Quote Originally Posted by jane1967 Log in to see links
    Do anyone know what this box is on the top of my phone, its a box with a graph of other boxes that keeps flashing it happened when i download a game any ideas what it is or how to get rid of it?

Jane
    What phone are you referring to???

3. Default 3skype

it is the new 3 skype mobile phone the games work fine just this anoying box at the top of my screen, i have done a master reset on my phone but it has not got rid of it

Jane

4. Default

it is the new 3 skype mobile phone the games work fine just this anoying box at the top of my screen, i have done a master reset on my phone but it has not got rid of it

Jane
    Tried deleting the game?

5. Default

Yes done all that un-installed hen did a master reset but the box will not budge

6. Default

I have taken a pic of my screen if you look theres a white box with orange in it and it flashes
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Default

Yes done all that un-installed hen did a master reset but the box will not budge
    I didn't really understand your description of that "box"
    as far as i know - a box with a graph of other boxes could be a battery indicator - and it flashes when the battery is low
    or it could be the signal indicator

---

sorry i saw your pic after this post

8. Default

No its never been on there before just when i installed a game Silent Hill

9. Default

Try to refer your user manual - all of them have the meaning of the all the status icons in them
    or try the skypephone forum - maybe they have an idea about it

read the user's manual