1. Thumbs down FREE? Not so much.

OK I give up! I have tried and tried to get the free ringtones sent to my phone and it's so full of ads I was pulling my hair out!
    Also, when I did manage to get things kinda moving, I had to agree to a charge every month...... which I didn't!
    So, can anyone tell me how to duck and dive/tuck and roll my way through the ads and money requests to actually GET a FREE ringtone downloaded???

2. Default

Ugh... this again?

Make sure you're in the free section (blue) and not the premium (orange).

As you can see one of them says 'Ads' underneath it and the other one doesn't.

3. Default

Why don't you and other members simply use Chrome (or another good browser) and use an Ad blocking extension?

When I browse on laptop/pc I don't get the Ads, so it can be a suggestion.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

4. Unhappy help newbie here

I just got a new lg extravert phone with verizon. I have no games on here at all.
    I really want to get ninja fruit and angry birds for free. Can you step me through doing it. I have no idea where to begin. Can I download it or not? I have internet service on my laptop and can download it to my pc I hope. But how do i do that and how do i get it to my cell after its on the pc. PLZZZ help. I am a newbie needinggggg helllppppp. thanks

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tammystoy Log in to see links
    I just got a new lg extravert phone with verizon. I have no games on here at all.
    I really want to get ninja fruit and angry birds for free. Can you step me through doing it. I have no idea where to begin. Can I download it or not? I have internet service on my laptop and can download it to my pc I hope. But how do i do that and how do i get it to my cell after its on the pc. PLZZZ help. I am a newbie needinggggg helllppppp. thanks
    Drag and drop it onto the phone memory via a USB.

And guys, I'm tempted to make a proper guide to downloading. Then we can sticky it, and point people there. How's that sound?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Drag and drop it onto the phone memory via a USB.

And guys, I'm tempted to make a proper guide to downloading. Then we can sticky it, and point people there. How's that sound?
    And I've been tempted to do an entire guideline of the site, based on the types of "help me" threads we've been getting lately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    And I've been tempted to do an entire guideline of the site, based on the types of "help me" threads we've been getting lately.
    Wanna work on this together?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Wanna work on this together?
    We start tomorrow..

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    We start tomorrow..
    Okiedokie.