View Poll Results: Do you think that apps d'loaded from Blackberry AppWorld slowed your device down

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - have definitely noticed degraded performance

1 100.00%
  • Not Sure - can't say 100% that they're directly responsible

0 0%
  • No - have not ever noticed degraded performance

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Question Minimum number of posts before LINKS & IMAGES can be embedded into threads ?

I read in another thread that the minimum number of posts necessary before links and images can be inserted in threads was 10. But that thread was from sometime last year, and the author said that they believe it is 10.

I just tried to insert something and got shot down with an alert informing that I had not posted the minimum required...

Does anyone know the EXACT number, just to be sure?

A pic, even if it's only a little 320x240 screenshot, really can say a 1000 words. Thanks, to anyone who knows. - thank you

2. Default

It's 10 or 15... most likely 10.

Shouldn't take you too long.

3. Default

Pretty sure it's 10.

4. Default

I would suggest to lower it down to 5 because like I have much pictures to show Just finished one of my vector graphic picture and can't post it here yet.

5. Default

10 posts isn't much.
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 11-05-2012 at 01:09 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by samithegreat Log in to see links
    I would suggest to lower it down to 5 because like I have much pictures to show Just finished one of my vector graphic picture and can't post it here yet.
    I personally think ten is too few. We get spam bots that manage ten posts and start posting links before any moderators are able to jump in and ban them.

And that's with flood detection.

And it helps encourage conversation. ;D

7. Default

Totally agree that 10 is the absolute minimum.
    Only members of the 'community' that is m24 should be posting links (purely to avoid spammers and spam bots).
    10 posts is not a lot but it could be enough to strike up friendships and connections.

8. Default

something like 10, but not sure.

9. Default

Well here is one more on my way to 10...

10. Default

10 is quite big numer, 5 will be much better