Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Thumbs up Apps You Use.

    Just share the Apps you use in the categories hereunder, so we can get an idea of what Apps members here uses in general.

    Preferred launcher :
    Preferred music player :
    Preferred video player :
    Preferred browser :
    Addictive games :
    Best clock widget :
    Best SMS app :


    Feel free to add other categories.

    Idea originally from XDA.
    Last edited by NaturalMystyk27; 24-05-2012 at 11:25 AM.


    "We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

  2. Default

    Mine.

    Preferred launcher : GO Launcher EX
    Preferred music player : Winamp
    Preferred video player : MX Video Player
    Preferred browser : Dolphin Browser HD
    Addictive games : Shogun: Bullet Hell Shooter HD
    Best clock widget : Minimalistic Text Clock
    Best SMS app : GO SMS Pro.

    Last edited by NaturalMystyk27; 28-04-2012 at 02:12 PM.


    "We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

  3. #3

    Default

    Preferred launcher : GO
    Preferred music player : PlayerPro
    Preferred video player : MX Player / mVideoPlayer
    Preferred browser : Dolphin HD
    Addictive games : New Star Soccer, Live Holdem Poker
    Best clock widget :
    Best SMS app : Handcent

    Keyboard: Thumb Keyboard

  4. #4

    Default

    Preferred launcher: Nova for me, has been the fastest and has enough features without compromising speed or stability.

    Preferred music player: MixZing

    Preferred video player : MX

    Preferred browser: Skyfire

    Addictive games : Everlands HD, Asphalt 6

    Best clock widget : Retro Clock

    Best SMS app : Handcent

  5. Default

    Preferred launcher : SPB Shell

    Preferred music player : Win Amp Pro

    Preferred video player : MX Player Pro

    Preferred browser : Opera Mobile

    Addictive games : Haypi kingdom,

    Best clock widget : I just use the one with SPB

    Best SMS app :Handcent

  6. Default

    Browser: Opera Mobile (My favorite)
    Others: Default

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dncngwtrs Log in to see links
    Preferred launcher : SPB Shell

    Preferred music player : Win Amp Pro

    Preferred video player : MX Player Pro

    Preferred browser : Opera Mobile

    Addictive games : Haypi kingdom,

    Best clock widget : I just use the one with SPB

    Best SMS app :Handcent
    The same to me.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Preferred launcher : GO
    Preferred music player : PlayerPro
    Preferred video player : MX Player / mVideoPlayer
    Preferred browser : Dolphin HD
    Addictive games : New Star Soccer, Live Holdem Poker
    Best clock widget :
    Best SMS app : Handcent

    Keyboard: Thumb Keyboard
    Update

    Preferred launcher : GO
    Preferred music player : Poweramp
    Preferred video player : MX Player
    Preferred browser : Dolphin HD
    Addictive games : Not playing many games at the minute
    Best SMS app : GO SMS Pro

    Keyboard: GO Keyboard

  9. #9

    Default

    Preferred launcher: Nova Prime
    Preferred music player: MortPlayer
    Preferred video player: MX Player
    Preferred browser: Boat Browser
    Addictive games: 4 Pics 1 Word
    Best app: Mobiles24
    Keyboard: Swiftkey X

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Update

    Preferred launcher : GO
    Preferred music player : Poweramp
    Preferred video player : MX Player
    Preferred browser : Dolphin HD
    Addictive games : Not playing many games at the minute
    Best SMS app : GO SMS Pro

    Keyboard: GO Keyboard
    Update:

    Preferred launcher : Nova Prime
    Preferred music player : Fusion
    Preferred video player : MX Player
    Preferred browser : Dolphin HD
    Addictive games : Live Hold Em Pro Poker, Pool Live Tour, Dead Trigger 2
    Best SMS app : Textra

    Keyboard: HTC One default [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Paul; 07-11-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •