LG
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Arrow Lg Rumor

my LG RUMOR is giving me the message 906 Invalid Descriptor- Missing Attribute (content-type) when i try to download something??? what does this mean? i have service with Sprint. help plz!

2. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mizzpiggie84 Log in to see links
    my LG RUMOR is giving me the message 906 Invalid Descriptor- Missing Attribute (content-type) when i try to download something??? what does this mean? i have service with Sprint. help plz!
    i do not have a LG BUT it may mean your out of memory, low signal, or not compatible with your phone

3. Default

HOW ARE YOU TRYING TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR PHONE I USE AN UPLOADER AND ALL THE FILES OR MOST OF THEM WORK WITH MY PHONE AND SPRINT.. WHAT KINDA FILE YOU TRYING TO PUT IN YOUR PHONE
    ? ANY MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME
    Last edited by antonio505; 01-03-2008 at 10:49 AM. Reason: ERROR

4. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by antonio505 Log in to see links
    HOW ARE YOU TRYING TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR PHONE I USE AN UPLOADER AND ALL THE FILES OR MOST OF THEM WORK WITH MY PHONE AND SPRINT.. WHAT KINDA FILE YOU TRYING TO PUT IN YOUR PHONE
    ? ANY MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME
    hes trying to download via wap

5. Default Hi!

I need help too! I am having the same problems with the rumor. Are the games just not compatible?

6. Default indeed not all games are compatible with LG

the best way to have a very nice game for LG is to know wat the screen size of it. In my LG KU250, almost all the SE games that are 176x208 or 220 are compatible with it. There is also a program that is limiting my games to a certain number.

7. Default

For Some Reason Wap And This Site With Sprint Dont Mix To Well Try Downloading To The Computer Then Using An Uploader It Will Send You A Text To Your Phone With A Link To Download The App Game Mp3 Ect... For Your Phone Its The Only Way It Works For Me Here... Still A Great Site.

8. Default

finally someone else with a rumor.
    i haven't tried downloading yet tho because i don't have that service.
    i instead plan on using a USB cable. so if downloading doesn't work for you.
    maybe trying a different way might help. if not, then good luck.

9. Angry Lg Rumor

I just got these new phones from the sprint store they told me it does everything. i can load mp3 and pictures no problem. I am trying to load movies and video clips. via a usb cable directly into the phone memory card. I have tried various formats mpg ,mp4,mp3 3g2. The phone recognizes the files yet tells me invalid file each time. I am so [Profanity Removed] off I want to smash this thing right in a sprint employee's face is there an easier way I find the sprint customer service is less than helpfull. I am leaving to Iraq in 2 months, it would be nice to be able to watch movies on the way there without bereaking out the laptop. Help me if you have figured this out
    James

10. Unhappy LG Rumor

I have an LG Rumor and Sprint Service and I can go to wap and start a download then it just goes to a blank screen any ideas? I don't have the USB Cord for my phone i just don't have the money for it