Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Well done my friend!!! good job... i will fight to become as good as u and other members who contribute very much in th site

Friendly
    Sotiris

2. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    Thanks everyone,

Even though im a gallery moderator, i will still keep up with game requests
    I know that it's too late to say congratulations to you, since you have been a gallery moderator not long ago, but still congratulate anyway.

Say, now you are a gallery moderator, do you come over to the location of this site to help out, or still remain in your homeland, doing your job from home?

3. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by avante Log in to see links
    I know that it's too late to say congratulations to you, since you have been a gallery moderator not long ago, but still congratulate anyway.

Say, now you are a gallery moderator, do you come over to the location of this site to help out, or still remain in your homeland, doing your job from home?
    Lol , i do not do mobiles24 as a job and i do not get paid (although that would be good ), anyway i do it from home because as i said i do not do it as a job.

4. Talking

a little late but congratulations andy

girl in blue.gif

5. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit1951 Log in to see links
    a little late but congratulations andy

girl in blue.gif
    thanks gerrit

6. Default

just like to add my congratulations,well done and good luck.

7. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbel Log in to see links
    just like to add my congratulations,well done and good luck.
    thanks tinkerbel, you say good luck does that mean, hope you don't get anything wrong??

8. Default

thanks tinkerbel, you say good luck does that mean, hope you don't get anything wrong??
    No not at all,we all have the utmost confidence in you but if you did get anything wrong it wouldn`t be the end of the world would it cos after all you are only human like the rest of us, or are you lol.
    well done again,maggie

9. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbel Log in to see links
    No not at all,we all have the utmost confidence in you but if you did get anything wrong it wouldn`t be the end of the world would it cos after all you are only human like the rest of us, or are you lol.
    well done again,maggie
    a massive mistake could lead to the end of mobiles24 i suppose

10. Default

a massive mistake could lead to the end of mobiles24 i suppose
    Yea but we know you won`t let that happen, anyway dont` even joke about it,this is one of the best sites there is, maggie