Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default

fixed links

2. Default

wow! really fast in updating links! thanks sir! I was hoping if you have titanium back up for Sacred Odyssey and Eternal Legacy, as when I installed games using your methods, it's still requesting to download additional data. not sure if this is normal. thanks again!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by allyrrajayce Log in to see links
    wow! really fast in updating links! thanks sir! I was hoping if you have titanium back up for Sacred Odyssey and Eternal Legacy, as when I installed games using your methods, it's still requesting to download additional data. not sure if this is normal. thanks again!
    yes you have to download about 5 MB foe each game...and sorry i don't have any TB for those game, and my phone arrives only on the 13 or 14 of june

4. Talking

excelent work my friend i want to ask you which games i should download i have a motorola milestone 1 and i want to know which ones will work well on my phone (no lag or things like that)??? i hope you can help me

pd:sorry for poor english i'm venezuelan i speak spanish not english but i do the best i can

5. Default

Thanks for the information! by the way most of the games I downloaded here for my X10 works great! even mine is kind of a low end phone for these new games, no lags whatsoever. Thanks!!

6. Default

"License verification failed" at PES 2012.

7. Default

Thanx for all the games. Can u plz send me Fifa 12 SD files to my mail? My mail id is kasani2000***********.

8. Default

great job TS
    you got source for MAXPAYNE?

9. Default

zs0mby... i have a problem, i have downloaded uno game .apk and sd data.. after installing .apk file and put the data on sd card, the game still tells me to download it via internet.. please help me , i wnt this game so bad
    sorry for my bad english

10. Default

fixed links