Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Exclamation [HELP] ANNO: Create a New World (AMA / Handygames)

i get stuck whn playing chapter 3..
    its say to build ore mine productions..
    bt i cant build it at any place,,,
    and for saving my time..
    i skip all the instructions.
    can anyone tell me whether the ore mine production could at wad place..?
    iziit highlands or seaside or grassy place?
    nid help immediately!!!
    THX!!!!

2. Default

I think is on the mountain.

3. Default

It's on the first island than on second far mountain from the main building there you can build a ore mind lol it took me 15 minutes to find that xD

4. Default

move ure arrow on a mountain see if theres a picture a blue silver bar if have click 5 and choose production buildings and choose ore mine and put it on that mountain

5. Default Anno create a new world

NEED HELP!!! Pls guys, can anyone tell me how do i make 200 settlers in Chapter 1? No matter what i've tried, the highest i've gotten is 181. Really appreciate any advice.

6. Default

I know this isn't helpful but anno means anus in spanish

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlibyan Log in to see links
    NEED HELP!!! Pls guys, can anyone tell me how do i make 200 settlers in Chapter 1? No matter what i've tried, the highest i've gotten is 181. Really appreciate any advice.
    you can delete one of your farm or so to make a free space for house, when there is no other space, no sources for your people to upgraded and then, i suggest this is the only way....?

8. Default

Build more houses

9. Default

Thanks for that dead man, but wouldn't deleting one of my farms deprive me of the farms resource?

10. Default

Thanks for that dead man, but wouldn't deleting one of my farms deprive me of the farms resource?
    try making a long road and pack the houses close to one another like in a line and connecting them all to that long common road which in turn will go to the main centre(i forgot what you call them) in order to connect the houses. Yes if you destroy a farm your production will go down, so you need to maybe modify your existing building plan by destroying some houses or other buildings and packing them more closely but remember to connect the houses to that main centre by road.