Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile [Dawnatic Games] Vampires Dawn: Deceit of Heretics

Dawnatic Games - Vampires Dawn: Deceit of Heretics

176x220 & 240x320

"What would you do if you were immortal? Save the world or conquer it? It's your choice in this epic vampire adventure, the latest chapter in the Vampires Dawn saga! Support Vince Neras in the battle of the vampires against the crusade of mankind. Explore the gigantic world, learn more than 40 mighty spells and defeat your enemies with more than 200 weapons and items!"

>>>

2. Default

looks grand~ is it a rpg? how long does it last? hope it is as entertaining as heroes lore!

3. Default Help on Vampires Dawn: Deceit of Heretics

Im a really big fan of role playing games (rpg) wherever console it is found. I also got a w810i phone and looked for rpg's available for it... I found some.. And i started playing this game on my phone.

Did anybody make a faq on this game? If so, can you please post/share your guide on this game for us players to get help from it?

Also, I would like to hear comments on what skills you guys built up on each of your characters in this game and thought it was very effective against the majority of monsters(i used "majority" because i know some monsters have resistance to some elements).

im already lvl 10 in the game. Still, I'm doubting the skill i built up. So, I want to hear your opinions.
    Last edited by jeffkid182; 22-05-2008 at 04:00 PM.

can u give me the game??
    jar file 240x320 nokia

5. Default

Please post the game here (or give me a private message with it). I have a SE w810i just like yours. I don't have a faq, and I don't know if it exists, but I would like to try the game.
    Thank you!

6. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by alexneversaynever Log in to see links
    Please post the game here (or give me a private message with it). I have a SE w810i just like yours. I don't have a faq, and I don't know if it exists, but I would like to try the game.
    Thank you!
    U can download it from this site... just search for it in the downloads section...

7. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by axlbim Log in to see links
    can u give me the game??
    jar file 240x320 nokia
    Uhm... There's also a 240x320 version of this game on this site. Go to the downloads section and search for it in the java games.

8. Default

lol i got to lvl 23 and school was over so i stoped.
    Vampires Dawn - Deceit Of Heretics X5.jar
    you should make each character different (child, vampire, blue skeleton and green skeleton) so you could handle every type of enemy.
    also, be carefull cause the girl will pass to the enemies for some time...
    i don't have a guide for you sorry.

9. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by noah77 Log in to see links
    lol i got to lvl 23 and school was over so i stoped.
    Vampires Dawn - Deceit Of Heretics X5.jar
    you should make each character different (child, vampire, blue skeleton and green skeleton) so you could handle every type of enemy.
    also, be carefull cause the girl will pass to the enemies for some time...
    i don't have a guide for you sorry.
    Thanks for the tip! Ur the first one to answer, noah77
    Thanks again.

10. Default HI, i need help concerning Vampires Dawn Deceit of Heretics.

I downloaded the game from the download section and have reached the point upto where it says I need to go onto the website to get the second part. Can anyone help me by telling me what it means by this and where do I get the second part from. Thanks for any help.