Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Default

Thanks man.. But do u have the 128x160 version for my phone. That would be great. Thanks anyway

2. Default

When you get some quest to go to the town called Lammar
    This is the point where I have no idea how to continue. I got the quest which leads me to Lammar and wants me to search for hints (I already forgot for what I have to search these oO).. I did the quest you get from the burning and the naked man, plus the quest of the woman whose child got almost killed by a puppet.

But where do I find these weird hints? I travelled round the whole world and searched in the whole town..

I know that this thread is very old, but I don't think that I need to post that in a new thread.. Hopefully there's someone around who can help me with this..

3. Default

thnksssssssssssssssssssss

4. Default

Stuck at level 7 >.<

I got past it before though.

5. Default

hey i am stuck on level 12, i can't seem to find the children of the appcolypse in ganadis. does anyone know where to find them?

i have to say this is hardest level ever, so hard to beat 8 thieves -_-

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by choc05 Log in to see links
    hey i am stuck on level 12, i can't seem to find the children of the appcolypse in ganadis. does anyone know where to find them?

i have to say this is hardest level ever, so hard to beat 8 thieves -_-

thank you
    I think it`s located where the armor shop is. Go behind the shop and you will find the entrance.

7. Smile Stuck at level 30

I was just wondering .. is it that the characters only level up till 30 and will not go any futher? i checked my experience points, it just show xxxxx/xxxxx.
    Please help! thanks in advance.