1. Default Android Tablet Internet Connect

My Mom Just Got Me An Android Tablet Pc And Wifi Is Out Of Range, Can I Hook Up My Cell By Usb To The Tablet And Access The Internet Using My Phones Connection. Does Anyone Know The Answer?

2. Default

I think you can also use your phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot, so you won't even need the USB.

I've seen it done before, but I don't know if you have to be rooted or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mamalin View Post
    My Mom Just Got Me An Android Tablet Pc And Wifi Is Out Of Range, Can I Hook Up My Cell By Usb To The Tablet And Access The Internet Using My Phones Connection. Does Anyone Know The Answer?
    I have a tablet pc n when wifi is out of range or not available then use dongle to browse internet on ur tab.

Dose ur table has mini usb slot or usb 2.0?

If yes, then usb dongle can be used easily to surf internet..

And i don't think u could hookup ur cell phone to tablet!It may give u error that device not found!

So, it is better to take out ur sim card from cell phone,insert it in 3g or 2g dongle n have a happy web browsing through ur tablet..

4. Default

Useful thread!!!

5. Default

yes you can use the phone but try to figure out your wifi problem in android tablet. that can be resolved but not getting your problem.

6. Default

yes you can you should buy a wifi booster and then you will enjoy wifi everywhere in your house.

7. Default Tablet Internet

You can use dongle or you can do resetting of your tablet then it may be connect or show to a person who have knowledge about this.